Ms. Unfortunate *Fluff* M.C

Third p.o.v

Today seemed to be those unlucky days for you. Luck was totally against you for who knows what reason. Maybe because you forgot to take out the trash. Maybe ditching a class. Or dirtying your siblings clothes when you were 5 and got you in trouble for something you didn't do.

Whatever the reason, you were certainly paying for it now. It all started when you were woken up by your mother. Telling you, you had to go to this very elegant party that involved a couple of her co-workers. The opening of their newest department for whatever it was. Getting up, you tripped over your brother's cable wire on your way to your guys shared bathroom. Then you had mistaken you shampoo with the dogs that your little brother forgot he have left there. Now smelling like tick killing shampoo, you had to get your hair down. Of course your hair wasn't cooperating with you so instead of leaving it down, you made your hair into French braids. Very ugly French braids.

Your mother had picked your dress, seeing it made you wonder just how elegant this party was. I mean there are going to be a bunch of 30 to 50 years so more like a gathering it would be.

"Uh mom, do I really need to wear this dress?""Yes dear, now stop asking questions and get yourself ready

"Yes dear, now stop asking questions and get yourself ready."

Huffing, you got to doing your makeup. Luckily that was the first thing that was going right. Putting your dress on and heels. Grabbing your phone and purse you made your way downstairs. Your brothers on the couch playing video games. None of them dressed.

"How come you guys don't get to go?"
"Well, let's see..." your older brother said.
"It's boring!" Your little brother intercepted.
"He's got a point. Besides just a bunch of old people will be there talking about there day to day basis. Never seeming to shut up about how great the wine tastes like we get Janet now shut it." Your older brother finished and got back to playing.
"Besides, this gathering seems to be girly. No guys like me would ever want to come to that."
"Lucky basta-"
"Ready young lady?" Your mother said in a happy chirp. Nodding you outside.

"We'll be on our way boys. Behave!" Your brothers said their goodbyes to your mother as you made your way over to the car. Getting in when unlocked. Your stomach growled. Not really realizing how hungry you are.

"Now dear, we don't want a frown on that face. Besides this is suppose to relax you. It's not some disgusting teenage party. So go eat and sit." Nodding, you walk over to the food table. It's already been 15 minutes since you guys have arrived and already felt like melting under the suns hot rays.

Grabbing a plate, you go to serve yourself a plate of food. Hungry as ever so you fill it enough to where you don't have to take two rounds. As you were about to make your way out, you collided to a man. A young man at that.