FORBIDDEN LOVE *AU* C.H

This imagine was requested again by the lovely
@lcstat! Thank you for your request and hope you enjoy!

___

A world filled with nothing but humans was definitely not real. Almost like every one in existence knows that by now. But not everyone knows exactly wonders around the corners of their world. Much less, what happens at an abandoned field with dead grass and dead angels piled with demons altogether.

Heaven and Hell have been at it with their rivalry for centuries. Yet they always kept their own space. Who would of thought it'd gotten so bad the same said abandoned field as dozens of patches of the bursted Grace the angels once held. Black winged marks on the dead grass displayed all over the place.

An awful sight for 14,598 year old Ellie. Being an angel for so long made her feel practically numb. Even though she was never able to feel emotions from the start, it still angered her to see her brothers and sisters die for something the demons caused.

In the middle of the field, she looks around. A few smoke still emitting from the fire caused during the fight. Using so much power thrown around by the angels the field began to burn. Blades stabbed through soulless bodies as they light up in agony before their death.

Ellie walks around the scattered corpses of her brothers and sisters. Scowling when she runs into dead demons. Freezing when she stops to a familiar angel. Matt. Being the first angel to be there through the beginning of it all. When she was created, a new angel. She was in desperate need to possess an angel or her work on Earth would crumble and she would fade away.

Matt helped her though. Showed her the ropes around and reminded her why they were angels. What their duties for both Heaven and Earth was. He was like an older brother, biologically speaking to her. Even when no tears couldn't possibly fall down her cheeks, or her heart break. In that moment, she could feel all of that happening emotionally. Fisting her fists as she shakes in anger.

It's been exactly two weeks since the fight. The fight that was so large it caused storms all over the globe. The power of the pure and evil coming together was something Earth wasn't able to handle.

And now the risk of any human coming to the field and catch sight of the destruction was something heaven does not need.

Now, Ellie was back to the field. Happen to burn the corpses and clean up any sort of evidence of a war zone there.

"You're taking these innocent souls and turning them to monsters!" An angel yells.
"These meaningless souls were bound to become evil. If anything we're helping them!"
"You and your friends have been doing enough bad deeds to Earth and now it's gone too far. You guys are putting the entire system at risk-"
"You really think we will follow this said system? Ha!"

The demons snicker at the angels as they grow more agitated. Their craving for power was becoming unbearable to push away and the risk of the humans existence was something angels could not afford right now.

"Roland stand down now before it gets ugly." Matt warns the head demon. He only smirks and cocks his head.

"More uglier than you Matt? Please you don't care about these stupid humans. You care of the existence of yourselves! If the humans go extinct you guys go extinct isn't that right? Your whole point of living is for these dumb humans."

"And the only reason you're even a demon is because of Lucifer right? And where is he? Oh yeah locked in his cage. Now that you guys don't have a king on the throne you decide to take that lonesome and anger out of humans?"