Chapter 1: Three Hours of Hell...

(I told myself I would focus on other things. That I'd work on something like the request book, but I wanted to write a preview and this is what happened...)

??? POV.

I sit in the helicopter, playing with my poorly made "cloak" as my patience quickly starts running out. Of course, I say that sarcastically as it doesn't cover anything which is made even more evident by the others staring at me.

Sick of the lustful looks I'm getting, I get up and head to the cockpit, "What's our ETA?" I ask the human pilot, startling him. He takes a moment to compose himself as he glances around the control panel, "Estimated time of arrival is 3 hours ma'am." I sigh as another thought comes to mind, "And what about the enemy?" He's about to answer me however he receives an incoming transmission. He sits there a moment before his face goes white.

"They've just arrived..."

"Miller better deliver on this... Otherwise, there'll be hell to pay..."

(Y/n) POV.

I wake up to the sound of music coming from my father's room, by listening closely I can make out some of the lyrics to the song.

"♪Arms wide open, I stand alone! I'm no hero and I'm not made of stone!♪"

I sigh as I realize it's the same song as always, I shouldn't be surprised. He's been playing that song every morning ever since mom caught him... anyway, I sit up and go to get out of bed but two pairs of arms wrap around me and pull me back down. Looking to either side of me didn't help much aside from the fur and skin colors of their breasts. The one on my right appeared to be Jackie, I could tell because she sleeps without a bra and I can see her brownish-yellow fur. The one on my left was harder to determine as they had a very tight (F/c) tank top on but from what I could see, which was a sizable amount, they were pure white.

I try to move out from their grasp but it was hard as they had both of my arms pinned. I then have an idea which could get me out depending on if my suspicion is true for whoever was to my left. I move my left hand around carefully to where the girl's thigh was and slid my hand up her smooth skin up to her ass, giving a rough squeeze. She let out a loud moan before quickly covering her mouth and bolting upwards. I smile as I finally recognize the person as Melissa White.

She turns to me and punches my shoulder making me chuckle, "What the fuck was that for?!" She asked in a hushed tone, trying to hide her now fully exposed body as the sudden movement caused her tits to spring out of their cloth confinements

She turns to me and punches my shoulder making me chuckle, "What the fuck was that for?!" She asked in a hushed tone, trying to hide her now fully exposed body as the sudden movement caused her tits to spring out of their cloth confinements. I simply shrug and give her a dumbass response, "Well what do you expect when you shove my face into your boobs?"

Her faint blush quickly darkens as she turns away to hide it, bringing me to another laugh. I feel movement to my right and I remember that Jackie was also giving me the world's best pillows to shove my face into.

 I feel movement to my right and I remember that Jackie was also giving me the world's best pillows to shove my face into