Filler (semi-important)

(I'll put this here as well because I don't know how many of you will actually look at my message board.)

Alright, because I'm 1)impatient and 2)in need of something to give you guys while you wait for my upload, I'll be revealing the big "twist" that I had planned. The reason there are quotation marks on the word twist is that it really isn't a twist.

If you'd like to keep yourself in the dark and figure out what I had in mind for yourself, please stop reading right now. Those of you who do want to see it through, continue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright, here is the "twist":

Every one of my original novels (Beast Tamer, The Things Down Under, etc.) are all connected and are branches of an even greater story. Each novel is adding a piece of the overarching story. I won't be telling you what that story is, but I will tell you that they can be put together in a timeline of events that make it somewhat clear.

If you want to, try and figure out the current timeline and message it to me. Think of it as a little event/challenge, and for completing this challenge, I'll create a separate book and tag you for all to see! Who knows, maybe I'll even do something with the people who get tagged later on down the road.