Chapter 4: The Night Before Part 1(Lemon...s)

Narrative Pov.

While Melissa's telling of the night prior to now is very interesting, mine is in more detail. So, as Melissa tells the story to Mr.Price, I'll tell you in more detail. Shall we get to it?

(Y/n) Pov.

"Sweet dreams!"

I awake with a jolt and hastily look around me, trying to remember what happened and the vivid images of the dead bodies fresh in my mind. Then, I realize that I was still in school. Specifically, Maya Hand's classroom, which was still full of students and Maya herself.

I calm down as I come to the reasoning that it was simply a nightmare, a horrible nightmare

I calm down as I come to the reasoning that it was simply a nightmare, a horrible nightmare. But, even after taking a nap and waking up from that terrifying nightmare, I'm still drowsy, so much so, that I end up passing out once again.

Suddenly, I'm back in reality as Maya sits on my lap with a sigh, facing me and showing off her breasts by unbuttoning the top part of her shirt, "You know, you seem like you need to go out." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her face closer to mine. I look at her confused, "Why do you say that?" I asked her curiously, wrapping my arms around her waist, "Earlier, you looked like you saw a fucking ghost." She said bluntly, lightly grinding her hips on my lap. I chuckle as I move my hands downward and into her pants, causing her to smile, "And where do you think I should go?" I asked her, playing with her laced panties as she continued to grind on me, both of us ready for a second round of "fun".

But, she stops with a giggle and gets off my lap, much to my disappointment, "Well kid, how about you come with me to a bar, then we can have some more fun with a friend of mine.~" She said, caressing my face and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I get off of the chair and grab my bag which was sitting against the wall during class, "And who is this friend of yours?" I asked her as I followed her down the halls of the school, watching her sway her hips with every step, "Let's just say that she's loud, hot, and can't hold her liquor for shit." She said glancing over her shoulder and flashing me a smile.

(Timeskip - 10:00 pm)

"Wait, you said you were bringing my a BAR not Eclipse!" I said shocked as we stood in front of the large illuminated building, the bass of the loud music seemingly shaking the earth, "I can't even step foot in there!" Maya turned around confused, "So, you'd be willing to go to a bar and drink with me, but not go to a club and drink with a ton of girls?" She asked me with a smirk. I sighed as I rubbed the bridge of my nose, "No, I would love that, but, I literally can't step foot in there. You need to either be invited or pay an entry fee of $100, neither of which I have..." I said as I turned away from her and started making my way down the street.

However, I'm grabbed and spun around as Maya shoves my face into her breasts once again, "Guess you're lucky that my brother owns the place." She said as she held me tightly and brought me to the entrance. I'm able to squirm out of her grasp enough to breathe fresh air as the bouncer looks between the two of us, "Don't worry Johnny, this hottie's with me.~" Maya said as she waltzed past the giant bouncer like her was nothing more than a doorman at a hotel.