Meeting the boys.

He unlocked the door and pushed it open.

We walked in.

"THERE HERE!" Someone yelled

"Boyssss I'm back" cam said in a Girly voice.

I just stood behind him.

A few seconds later a bunch of boys ran into the room.

"HI!!" They shouted and ran up to us and hugged cam and I

"Umm hello" I said to them

I only recognize Nash and mat they have been to the house a few times before.

"You guys this is Dallas Jr" Nash said

"Dallas jr?" I ask

"We'll your the youngest Dallas"

"Yeah. Please don't call me that ever again!"

"I won't.... It so nice seeing you agian bae!" He said hugging me

"You to!"

We pulled apart I looked around the room.. There are a lot of boys in here!

"Espinosa?" I said looking at the boy who I'm more than sure is Matthew.

"Yeass"

"Okay well it was a long flight so Alexis go put your stuff by that bed *points to the bed on the right* and change into whatever your wearing to bed"

"Okay. But cam .. This is supposed to be FUN and a way for us to spend time together.. I'm gonna listen to you but just remember you ARENT MY DAD.. I love you but please don't tell me what to do!"

"Ohhh" someone said

"Okay.. But do that"

"Okay!"

I put my stuff down on the bed and grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom.

This is wierd.

I changed into comfy pj pants and a t shirt, put my hair up into a messy bun, brushed my teeth, and walked out of the bathroom.

Why are they starring at me?

I sat down on the bed and got my phone out to text my Sierra

I looked around the room quickly. There was a boy.. Starring at me.. He's not that bad looking..

Cameron is in the bathroom.

I looked back at my phone and I could see him still looking at me in the corner of my eye. I looked back at him.

"Yes?" I said while looking at him

He looked away then looked back.."Ughh..umm..I'm taylor"

"Okay.. Well nice to meet you taylor." "Actually what are all you guys names?" I said looking around.

"I'm nashhhhhhh!"

"I know who you are!"

"I'm jack Johnson and that's jack gilinsky" he said pointing to a guy across the room

"Two jacks?" I asked

"Yeah"

"Oh.. I'll make up nicknames for you soon. When I get to know you better"

"Ohkay" they both said smiling

"I'm Hayes" another boy said. I looked at him. He looks a little younger than the rest of us and he has beautiful eyes! Like Nash!

"Are you related to Nash"

"He my little Grier Jr" Nash said running up to Hayes and putting his arm around him.

"Looks like I'm not the only Jr!"

"I'm carter" said another boy who looked like he was Asian.. He probably is. He seems really nice

"Nicetameetya carter"

He nodded

"I'm Aaron" a boy with black hair that looked not that much older than me said

"Okay! Is that all of you? Wait no what's your name? I asked the attractive boy suiting on the couch

"I'm Jacob" he said smiling.. His teeth are so perfect! And his voice! <3

(Don't worry guys she's not gonna flirt with all the boys. In the end she likes one of them. She's just saying nice things about them) ^

"Okay! Now that i learned your names let me go over it and make sure I know who is who"

"Okay"

"Nash.... I said pointing to him... Hayes. Aka Grier jr..(jk I won't call you that). Umm jack and jack I said pointing to both of them... Carter? . Aaron Matt Jacob and Taylor?" I said as I pointed all of them out.

"Yougotit"

"All of them correct?"

"Yep all of them!"

"Okay!"

"We'll guys not to be rude but it was a long flight and in tierd and if Im not in bed when cam gets out of the bathroom I'm gonna get lectured!"

"It's fine!" Said Jacob

"Haha it must be nice having cam as an other brother!?" Said taylor obviously exaggerating

"It has its ups and downs" I said as I climbed up on the bed and covered up.

"Goodnight Dallas jr"

"DON'T call me that!" I said as I shut the lamp off next to my bed.

"Sorry!"

I rolled over and closed my eyes drifting into a deep sleep.

Haha I didn't know how to end it.. Anyways she got there at night time and she was tierd but just wait intill tomorrow when she's wide awake!
Alexis Dallas+Magcon boys=trouble!

Haha idek but thanks for reading! Next chapter will be up soon!