Chapter 19

^^That's Mina, Y/N's best friend^^

》Mina's POV 

I noticed that Jimin and Y/N didn't make much contact when we went to the airport. When we parted ways I could see Jimin's saddened eyes. Y/N was next to me in the airplane and she kept looking out the window, a pensive look on her face.

Jin and Taehyung kept joking around in the seats behind us until they quieted down and fell asleep. I keep doing my own thing, trying to watch a movie or taking a nap, but it's bothering me that Y/N is so down right now. Maybe she is sad because we were leaving Busan once again. But the look on Jimin's face tells me it has to do something about him.

"Yah, Y/N!" I whisper shout at her, slapping her thigh softly. She naps her gaze over at me and frowns, humming in question. "Can we go to a cafe you and I only when we get back? I kind of have to talk to you." I ask her. She sighs and nods, slowly smiling at me. She turns around again to take a nap, or so I think.

Once we land we get to our respective houses. Y/N went with Jin to her apartment, Tae to his house and me to my own. I unpacked as fast as possible and took a quick shower. I fixed myself up and took my car to Y/N's apartment building. She was waiting for me, dressed simply and her hair fluttering with the small breeze. I have to say that my bestie is cute. I want to smack her every time she says she's ugly, I really do. I bet Jimin does too. I don't know about Jin, maybe he does too. Tae and Kookie are out of the picture.

We do wish we could open up her eyes and make her see from our point of view. She is all a good girl should be. She is well mannered, humble and pretty. She has a golden heart and talent with makeup and photography. I thought her all I know about photography and her brother has awesome skills with a camera too. 

She took Jin in her home when he got his heart broken. She took care of him when he got drunk and she has done so much for each one of her friends. Including that jerk she had for a boyfriend. 

I smile waving my hand in her direction and she sees me. She grins brightly and speed walks to my car and gets in. After she puts her seat belt on I let her play some music: Dear My Love. We sing to the song dramatically, laughing at our stupid expressions. We pretend to cry and when there's a high note we sing as loud as possible, our voices breaking. 

When we get to the cafe we order some iced coffee and we sit down on a booth. We joke around for a bit but then I decide to start the serious talk. I play around with the straw in my cup, plastic scratching against plastic.

"So, Y/N... I wanted you to come here with me in the first place because I'm worried about you." I say looking down at my cup. Y/N shifts in her chair with visible discomfort.

"What do you mean? I'm fine." She says, and I sigh shaking my head, I know her and she can't hide a thing from me. 

"No you're not. You seem lost, you don't talk to me as much. You didn't talk to Jimin after whatever happened between you two. You have been avoiding Jin these few days. What's going on?" I watch as her eyes fall to her folded hands. She gives out a long, heavy breath.