Chapter 25

^^The girl in the right top corner is Min-soo^^

(TIME SKIP: THREE  MONTHS LATER)

》3rd POV

You sit down in front of the computer, writing a resume for Jin's entertainment company. He had talked to the CEO about you being a photographer and makeup artist and that you had amazing skills. Like you promised Jin, you got better. You stopped cutting yourself, though it was hard. You stopped skipping meals. And you never vomited your food again. You ate all your meals and sat with Jin to watch TV and have tickle wars. You guys went back to your normal routine. He didn't have to stay outside the bathroom anymore and instead always surprised you with dinner.

You had to accept he was a very good cook. But you still had little cooking wars between both on Sunday nights. He took you out on some dates and bought you new clothes after you had lost some weight. You guys cleaned the apartment together and rearly ever had arguments. He was careful with you and still made sure you were okay. After the incident no matter if you stopped he was still worried you would relapse. You let him because it was cute the way he protected you. 

It was seven at night and Jin just arrived. "Hello!" He says cheerfully, coming over to your side and placing a quick kiss on your lips.

You smiled, "How was work?" You asked, turning the computer off.

"It was good. My co-stars are hilarious." He says joyfully. He lays next to you, placing his head on your lap. He looks up at you with a playful grin. You trace his nose with your finger making him close his eyes.

"There's a letter for you." You say and he opens his eyes with a puzzled frown.

"Really?" He asks standing up and going to the little table next to the door. There are some letters on it. He shifts through them and finds his. He comes over to you again and sits down. He opens it eagerly, his eyes widening as he read it.

"What?" You asked, trying to look into the letter. "I have been invited to an award show on Sunday." He says, your face breaks into a huge smile.

"Wait, really?" You squeal and he nods. Even though Jin is used to going to many of these events, it's still exiting to receive a letter. You hug him and he hugs you back. "Yah, Y/N-ah. I usually went to these events with Min-soo or usually did it alone. Would you like to go with me as my date?" He asks and you shrug, uncertain.

"I don't know Jin, don't you think that I won't fit in with all the rich, famous people?" You ask looking down to your hands. Jin takes your chin and tilts it up, giving you another kiss.

"Jagi, never say that. Don't put yourself down. You will fit right in, besides, it's time I show people the love of my life." He says, making you blush at how cheesy he is. You nod softly. "And, guess what?" He implies cheekily.

"What?" You ask and he smiles proudly, a young shine to his eyes.

"I bumped into Taehyung today during my lunch time and he told me that Mina called. She is arriving this time tomorrow. I was thinking that you guys could hang out, we can break it to her that we are dating and she can help you buy a dress."