Chapter 30

(Present Time) 

(Present Time) 

》Seokjin's POV

My head is pounding like someone hit me with a bat. It increases as I hear he door banging.

I wake up from my uncomfortable position on the floor and slowly stand up, my legs wobbling as I do. I walk to the door and peek through the peephole to see who has come to bother me this early in the morning. The figure wears a mask but I know who it is by the hair color. I unlock the door as I find Yoongi glaring up at me, and I mutter, "Morning."

"You know I have a doorbell, right?" I ask sarcastically as he only shrugs.

"You wouldn't have heard me anyway because just like I predicted, you were wasted." He said, nodding at the empty bottles of soju on the floor. I give out a sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose as Yoongi walks right pass me, letting himself into my apartment like he owns the place. He bends down, picking up the bottles and throwing them away.

"Yoongi, you don't have to clean up my mess." Yoongi just turns around with knitted brows and a piercing glare. He rips his mouth mask off, letting it fall to the ground.

"Jin for fucks sake! You have been mopping around since last month! You keep on whining and questioning why are you so damn miserable, but truth is, you wouldn't be so miserable if you did something about it. You have wasted enough time! You had enough time to find a way to right the wrong like Namjoon said! Hyung, how much longer are you gonna keep this up? You love Y/N, don't you?" He spits out and I nod quietly because I know he is right about everything. "If you do then move the hell up! Get your shit together and make things right. No one except you knows the truth of what happened that night. Y/N broke up with you and you did nothing about it but cry. Now stand up once again and do something about it! You talk about her like she's your whole world, then talk to her and show her the prof that you never cheated on her."

Yoongi sighs and picks up his mask. When the short guy looks up into my eyes I can see the sincerity of it all. He really does want to help me. "If you don't pick up your mess, then who will?" He whispers, looking down to his shoes. "I'm your friend hyung, let me help you too."

I nod quietly and for a while, we clean around until everything is spotless once again. "Now this is better, because man this place smelled like crap when I got in." I punch his arm playfully and we laugh.

Yoongi can sometimes look like he doesn't care at all, but he actually does care greatly. He tends to be quiet, sarcastic and he can sometimes be a little too harsh or rude, but he does it all with good intentions. He loves to sleep a lot too; that reminds me that he almost ripped my head off when I tried to wake him up for dinner. Never gonna do that again. Yoongi is a good friend and this last month having the three rappers as my friends have been a total different change. I had never really had any friends before, and thanks to Min-soo, the friends I did turned their backs on me.