Two- Not me

Jennie's POV

Class was boring as hell but that didn't stop me from excelling.

Well, I'm Jennie Kim.

I can't just not excel at everything, right?

Right.

"Okay class, pack all your things. We're having a surprise quiz. Surprise!" Our math teacher announced, causing the class to whine in unison.

What a bunch of losers.

Our tests are never hard anyway.

I was sitting on the most end at the left corner so I was able to see all of their stupid reactions.

"Shush your whiny asses. I swea—" she was cut off when a familiar person entered the room.

Hmm?

She's my classmate?

"You're late again, Manoban. Detention later."

Disappointes was seen on our teacher's face but the Manoban girl just gave a thumbs up.

Then she started walking toward me, making me cross my arms.

Seeing her up close, bruises covered her face.

Finally, she stopped in front of me and so I looked up to her, with a raised brow.

"That's my chair," she said as she placed her things on my table.

Oh? Is she challenging me now?

"Um, excuse me?" I asked in a sassy tone.

"I said that's my chair," she repeated and glared at me.

"Oh no no no, new girl," I stood up to her level and placed my hand on my chair.

"This is my chair, and no one can steal it from me," I gave her a piercing look and I saw her clench her teeth.

"Oh, you think you can scare me like that?" I asked her as I leaned toward her.

"Well, I'm not scared of fights, new girl." I said as I pushed her things off my table and sat on my chair.

"Manoban! Why are you still standing? Sit down." Our teacher told her as she was finished distributing the quiz.

With no choice, she sat on the vacant chair beside me, with an annoyed face.

I looked at her and gave a shrug, smirking in victory.

Not me, Manoban.

Not me.