Seven - ???

Jennie's POV

Life was so on my side that there was no nurse in the clinic at that time.

Tch.

Useless school.

Using my left hand, which was working just fine, I grabbed the things I needed when suddenly I heard the door click.

"Nurse, just in t—"

I stopped talking when I saw the girl I hated to see the most.

Lalisa Manoban

"Hey," she weirdly initiated a conversation but I ignored her and placed down the things.

Just when I thought life would be any better.

Great. Just great.

I was about to leave when suddenly she blocked the door and stood in front of me.

I raised an eyebrow at her action.

Ugh!

Why does she have to meddle in my life?!

"C-can we talk?" She hesitated to ask me, looking down the floor.

Wow. Now where's your arrogant side, huh?

"No," I gave her a cold answer and was about to open the door but she suddenly held my left wtist.

"Please?" She looked at me with guilt which made me roll my eye.

"Haven't you had enough? Like okay?!! Fine! You're the best already, so just move!" I coldly looked at her and opened the door.

She was left speechless and froze on her place for a few seconds when suddenly I heard a sigh and the next thing I knew was her carrying me in a bridal style.

"What the fuck! Put me down!" I resisted her but her grip was too tight.

"Seriously! Put me—" she gently placed me down on the clinic bed, which made me roll my eyes.

What the hell is wrong with this girl?

"Which hand?" She suddenly asked me, which confused me.

"Which hand did you hurt?" She repeated as she looked at me with a worried face.

"Wow. And now your worried, huh?" I scoffed at her but she suddenly grabbed my right hand, causing me to groan in pain.

"Owww," I glared at her once again, and she glared back then looked at my hand.

"Just let go of me!" I continued to resist her grip but I failed to be free. I don't need her help. Tch!

"I said le—"

"Shut up or I'll kiss you," her voice cut off my words and I was taken aback.

Wtf? Does she have a mental problem or something??

.....

Note: How is it so far? And stay safee to everyone!