Nine - I don't wanna be your friend

"Huh?" I asked, not believing my ears.

"I uhm..said that... I'm sorry," she repeated, still looking down on my hand.

"Oh no, Manoban. You don't apologize like that," I blurted out, which made her look at me.

But I was honestly taken aback at how sincere her eyes were when it landed on mine.

Guilt was evident on her face but honestly I felt bad too.

No matter how you look at it, I still slapped her, and that was wrong of me.

Her gaze was then locked on mine and I saw her gulp before she repeated, "I'm sorry Jennie."

I felt my heart skip a beat for who the hell knows why and I bit my lower lip, trying to suppress this weird feeling inside me.

"I guess I was too much, can you forgive me?" She looked at me with nervousness in her voice but all I did was gaze on her mesmerizing beauty.

"Can we be friends?" I heard her ask me but my mind was too occupied by her dazzling face and before I knew it, I found my self leaning on her.

Her smell intoxicated me, luring me in.

And then, I found my lips pressing against her plump lips as I gently placed my arms on her shoulders.

I felt her smirk in between our kiss, which made me crazy.

I suddenly realized my impulsiveness and tried to move back but she stopped me.

Her hands slowly found its way on my waist and she started responding to my kiss, slowly inserting her warm tongue inside.

Wait no...

She didn't only respond.

She started dominating our kiss.

Of course my pride didn't allow that so I used my left hand to cup her face, allowing me to slowly lead the kiss.

I found myself sitting on her lap, as I forced my tongue to lead the kiss, but she resisted, not wanting to let me dominate it, and so our clash started once again.

Unconsciously my mind answered her previous question, 'I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna kiss your neck.'