6.How can I not forgive you?

WangXian

WangXian

Chapter-4

"Wei Ying."

They turned to see Jiang Cheng standing there.

"Surprise."

Wei ran towards Jiang and hugged him, making Lan more jealous. Lan was so angry that he could kill Jiang any moment now. But again thinking about his dear Wei he could not. So he waited "patiently" not showing his anger on his face. However if Wei looks at Lan, he could see his hubby's ears were all red.

'How long are you two going to hug?' Lan wanted to say but opted otherwise. He was just about to clear his thoughts when both his Wei Ying and his going to be "brother-in-law" started crying.

Wei and Jiang hugged more tightly and cried to their heart's content. Lan was about to rub his lovers back but Lan Xi Chen stopped him. He shook his head and Lan understood the signal. 'For how long is he standing here?' Lan thought again.

'Why does my heart cry seeing Jiang cry?' Lan Xi Chen asked himself. 'Maybe because I feel sorry for him and I just lost Jin Guang Yao. Yes that's the most possible reason for this.' Lan Xi Chen thought again.

Lan Wang Ji and his brother Lan Xi Chen were in their own world. Meanwhile Wei Wu Xian and Jiang Cheng had stopped crying. Just like earlier days, Wei wiped Jiang's tears and Jiang wiped Wei's tears. This was just a small act but somewhere near them two other persons were boiling. Wei and Jiang did not talk but sat down on the grass. A comfortable silence surrounding them. Seems like the tears had washed away their distance which they had this many years. Wei took the initiative and spoke first.

"How are you?"

Jiang laughed a little but nonetheless answered

"Same as always. "

"Yes right. The same idiot from earlier."

After saying this, Wei realized what he had said. He waited for Jiang to be angry or show some negative reaction but nothing happened. Instead Jiang had a genuinely happy smile on his face.

"Yes I am the same idiot from earlier. But so many things took place while you were gone."

"Yes, I never thought you would be so great and would run the 'Jiang clan'."

"Do you think I am not capable of ruling huh?"

Jiang asked with a playful glare. Wei chuckled and put his left hand on Jiang's shoulder and continued.

"Oh my dear Jiang you don't even know what you are capable of."

'Did he just call him "my dear" and put his hand on Jiang's shoulder?' Lan thought.

"Can you please explain it to me Wei Ying?"

Jiang returned back. Wei made sure to remove his hand before answering.