8. Uncle's words

WangXian

WangXian

Chapter-6

NEXT MORNING

Lan Clan of Gusu

Lan woke up at first as usual. He then finished both Wei's and his daily morning routine. While helping Wei to bath, the naughty Wei came out and told his hubby in a sleepy voice.

"If you want a bathing sex, you could have just told me."

Lan had no idea of doing that so he unconsciously blushed at what Wei had said. But nonetheless finished Wei's bath and his.

Lan then took care of Wei's sore hole, made them both dress and then only did he go to his meditation place to meditate. Lan's meditation place was actually in their bedroom itself. Food is yet to come and meditation helps one to keep his body and mind calm. If someone has to stay with Wei, they must be calm.

While meditating, Lan frequently was remembering what his uncle had said.

PAST:-

[ Time :-

The night before Lan went to meet Wei again in the mountain and bring him to Lan clan of Gusu.]

"Uncle, do you seriously mean I can bring Wei Ying here?"

The usual Lan's voice had some kind of happiness mixed. Everyone in his room felt it although there were only three people in this room namely, Lan Qi Ren, Lan Xi Chen and Lan Wang Ji.

"Hm."

Uncle said in his "normal" voice but could not hold his smile anymore if you could call the lower lip curling up a bit, a smile. Inside, he was actually very happy for Lan Zhan but outside he had to maintain himself. He then looked at Lan Xi Chen and sighed.

"Thank you, uncle."

Lan genuinely thanked his uncle. But before he could say anything or express his gratitude towards his uncle, Lan Qi Ren spoke up.

"But you must remember this, I want a grandchild."

Lan could not understand but nodded nonetheless. He then looked at his brother who was also confused but motioned Lan to wait for the uncle to explain. Lan Qi Ren did.

"This Lan Xi Chen here was never in love before and I highly doubt he will ever be. In spite of having a nice and friendly behavior, neither he nor anyone else has fallen in love with. But you Wang Ji in spite of your cold outer appearance, Wei fell in love with you."

Lan Qi Ren sighed and Lan Xi Chen blushed at his uncle's words. It is true he had never fallen in love with anyone but he had feelings for someone. However these words had no effect on Lan Wang Ji. He did not move from his place and waited for his uncle to continue.

"So, my only source of having a grandchild of Lan's blood is you, Wang Ji."

Although Lan Zhan did not have any reaction earlier, however hearing his uncle wanting a grandchild from their own blood made Lan Zhan blush. Lan Qi Ren got up and brought a bottle from one of the drawers in his room. He then gave it to Lan Wang Ji. Lan took the bottle and examined it. Before Lan could ask anything, his uncle continued.

"This bottle of medicine contains some special kind of herbs which could make someone pregnant irrespective of their gender. I know Wei Wu Xian is a male and could not be pregnant so I personally ordered this medicine. You just need to add three drops of this liquid in his food for a month. Also I want Wei Wu Xian to be your married wife...or husband...or whatever before you do this."

Lan Qi Ren finished and both Lan Xi Chen and Lan Wang Ji blushed. He noticed this and deliberately added more fuel.

"Zewu Jun if you happen to be having a male lover, I can order one for you as well. Wang Ji give your brother some tips. I am getting old and I want to play with my grandchildren before I die. I hope you can fulfill this wish of me."

The Jade twins of Gusu's face were beyond red. They were both uncomfortable sitting here and just wanted to go out. Having been satisfied seeing their reaction, Lan Qi Ren opened his mouth.

"Ok. Now you both can go. Wang Ji make sure to bring Wei here tomorrow and then you meet me."

With this being said, both of them got up and hurriedly went outside. It seems like they got their life back.

[Time:-

The night when Wei was back and was waiting for his reward and Lan went to meet  his uncle.]

LAN QI REN'S ROOM

"Have you brought him?"

"Hm."

"Remember wedding is a must before you make him pregnant."

Lan nodded his head. He was happy he will soon be married to the person he loves the most.

"Now you can go. Wei Wu Xian must be waiting for you. Also you should not go out without wearing your forehead ribbon."

Lan nodded again. He then got up and left. He returned to their room and saw Wei was waiting for his reward. Lan closed the door and entered.

PRESENT

[Same morning. Lan Qi Ren, Lan Wang Ji, Lan Xi Chen, Lan Yuan, Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng, Jin Ling and other disciples were in the assembly hall.]

ASSEMBLY HALL

Everyone has already taken their place. In the head, Lan Qi Ren. On his right side were Lan Wang Ji, Wei Wu Xian, Lan Yuan and other Lan disciples. On his left side were Lan Xi Chen, Jiang Cheng, Jin Ling and other Jiang disciples who were going back today.

Lan Qi Ren clapped his hands twice and the food was served. The Lan Sect people's food. Only herbs and medicine based food. Let's not start with the soup. Wei Wu Xian, Jiang Cheng, Jin Ling and other Jiang disciples wanted nothing more but to vomit seeing the food. They all started to remember about all types of food in the Lotus Cove. They were so tasty, so delicious.

Wei looked at his lover beside him who was drinking the soup at ease. Jiang looked at Zewu Jun who smiled at him and drank his soup. Jin looked at his uncle's people who in turn were already looking at him.

They all nodded at each other and started counting down in their own minds. When they reached 1, they drank the soup in one go. Wei and Jiang were quite pleased and they wanted to do the same but when they proceeded to drink, the soup was already finished. Wei understood it was Lan who drank it for him but Jiang did not understand who drank the soup for him.

They somehow managed to finish the food and now was Wei's favorite time, drinking ceremony. Seems like he forgot that the people of Lan clan of Gusu  do not drink so instead of the famous wine, some other juice was served. In an not pleased mind and body, he drank it.

In the corner of an eye, someone was constantly watching Jin Ling.