04

A few days passed by and soonyoung and haneul were getting so close to each other. To the point where soonyoung has thought of haneul as his own child and he doesn't really mind it. He thinks that haneul is Just a ball of sunshine with a goofy smile. 

Today they were just chilling, drawing random things while having a little snack on the table in their living room. 

soonyoungs phone suddenly ring showing an unknown number was calling him. he frowns a little before answering. 

"Hello?" he asked unsure of was in the other line.

"Hi, it's me jun. The police officer" the man on the other side answered. 

Soonyoungs eyes widen as he answered right away, "y-yes, why do you call ?" 

"i called because of the kid of course... Haneul am i right ?" jun said with a little laugh. 

"R-right" he said while he mentally slap himself for asking the stupid question. 

"i have some info about him, why don't you come to the police station at around 2.30 ?" he continued. Soonyoung checked the time to see that he has around an hour to get ready. 

"sure, i'll be there" 

"great, see you soon then. bye" 

"bye" he said while ending the call.

"hannie, let's get ready" soonyoung to haneul beside him.

hannie was the nickmane he has made for haneul in the few days together. 

"where are we going ?" the boy asked, "we're going to meet uncle jun. the one who will help you find your mommy" he answered. 

The boy pout a little but followed the older to get ready.

- time skip at the police station -

They arrived just in time. As they walked in soonyoung scanned around the room and found jun in the place where he met him before. As soon as he walked to him, it caught juns attention making him looked up at soonyoung.

"you're here. Take a seat." jun said while giving a small smile. 

He smiled back and sit across him with haneul in the chair besides him. 

"so what's the news you got ?" soonyoung asked with his curious eyes looking straight to juns. 

His gaze changed to a serious one as he answered "there is the good news and the bad news. The good news is we found where lived and asked a few things to the neighbors abou his mother and all that stuff. The bad news is..." 

he trailed off while pity began to show in his eyes when he looked at the kid who was looking around the station with curious and amazed eyes "we didn't found his mother, we asked the neighbors and they said that his mother were out most of the time and the last time they saw her, she was going out while carrying a large suitcase and a bunch of other stuffs. and with that being said, the only offer is that we have to send him to the orphanage..." he said softly.

Soonyoung felt a bit sad and angry at the mother who is so irresponsible mother. But he was brought back to reality from his thoughts when he heard soft cries besides him. He instantly  pick the boy up while hugging him to his embrace while rubbing his back soothingly.

"i-i know mommy never l-loved me.. i was a-always a n-na-naughty boy, that is why mo-mommy left me..." he cried while hugging the older tightly. 

This upsets the older even more towards the mother. But he choose to stay silent and kept on comforting the child, "shh, it's okay... You're not a naughty boy. Mommy doesn't left you because of that.. It's okay, it's gonna be okay.." he said hoping that it would calm him down like last time. 

Jun just watch the scene silently with also feeling pity towards the child.

"please don't leave me like mommy did..." he said softly while and drifting to slumber because of all the crying.

That sentence break soonyoung heart into pieces and he thought for a second 

should i adopt him ?

The thought scares soonyoung and a lot of what if questions ran trough his head. But his heart says that adopting him was the right thing to do

So he follow his heart and decided to take him as his own son.

"...is there any possible way i can adopt him as my own child ?..." he asked with hope full eyes towards the officer. 

Jun was shocked at what he heard but answered nonetheless, "i'm not sure... But you could try asking to the authorities at the orphanage and see what they think. This is the orphanage that was planning to take care of him before, you should try asking them". 

Jun gave him the card that has the location and number to the orphanage.

He nodded with a smile and getting up ready to leave the station not forgetting thanking jun for all he has done.

When he was about to leave, he stopped when he felt a hand grabbed to him. "you can always call me if you needed any help" says jun while letting go of his hand. "ofcourse, thank you again" soonyoung said flashing his infamous smile while heading out and ready to go to the orphanage.

He was scared ofcourse, but seeing what pain the child has gone trough he can't possibly leave him again like his mother did. He has a lot of worries and concerns but he throw those thoughts away and think of more a positive thoughts.

"don't worry haneul-ah, you're safe now. You're safe with me... Your appa..." with that being said he went to the orphanage with courage, not caring about all the possible obstacle and problems ahead of him. He was only thinking that he needed to take care of him. His son.
.
.
.

Well, that was the end of their story, hope  you guys don't mind them lol. i'm sorry if there was any typo or wrong grammar. If you have any advises or opinions feel free to tell me. Thank you so much for reading i hope you guys enjoyed it, byeee wuv yu <3 

__monomono__