07

Soonyoung was now walking down the streets toward the daycare haneul was at. after tha accident he was sent home early. Jeonghan wasn't necesarily mad at him because he have seen that soonyoung got bumped by another waiter that made him fall but he still get a few scolding from him. 

jeonghan is mad but isn't mad enough to fire soonyoung that day. He was thankful for that.

He arrived at the daycare was soon snapped out of his thoughts as he heard haneul calling him. 

"appa!" he screamed happily while running towards his dad with a big smile. 

Soonyoung opens his arms and haneul jumps to his embrace. 

"hi hannie, do you have fun today ?" he asked the boy while carrying him up with a big smile plastered across his face too.

"yeah ! Today i make some origami with uncle seungkwan" he answered happily while showing me a yellow paper bird from his hand. 

Soonyoung just chuckled then looked at seungkwan who was standing infront of the door who was waving his hands.

Soonyoung waved back while getting closer to seungkwan. "hey, thank you for taking care of him today. He could be quite a handful" he said with a small laugh. 

"don't mention it. but did something happen though ? your work doesn't usually end this early" he asked curiously.

"yeah, i've made an accident at work and jeonghan hyung has send me home earlier than usual. it's fine though" he said with a reassuring smile.

"well, okay then.. as long as everything's fine" 

"appa, can we go home now ? i'm hungry" haneul whined to his dad while holding his tummy and a pout in his face.

"what ? you already ate before" seungkwan laughed at the boy

"i know, but i want the fried rice appa always made. can i appa ?" he answered with a smile

soonyoung laughs at how cute his son was. he ruffles the boys' hair and said "of course you can"

haneul put his fist in the air and screaming excitedly "yay !!"

"well, i should get going then before this boy start whining even more. bye seungkwan !" he said waving at his friend while heading out.

"well, i should get going now. It's getting late" he said while heading out. "sure, be safe on the way there. Byee !" he said waving his hand toward the father and the son. "bye uncle seungkwan !" haneul waved back having a big smile plastered across his face.

As they arrived at their home they do their daily activities, take shower, eat the fried rice that haneul requested earlier, play a little, then went to sleep.

- time skip a few days later -

soonyoung was walking towards the nearest conviniece store to buy some snacks for him and haneul. The little boy stayed at home playing with one of his friend, chan.

Or as haneul called him, uncle dino. It was because they were playing one day. haneul as the explorer who traveled back in time and chan as the dinosaur he found. And from that day he just likes to call him as uncle dino, chan doesn't really mind either. He actually think that it was cute.

Chan is a a student who was going to college soon, he majors in art and performance. he is one of soonyoung closest friend. They have known eachother since elementary school. chan is basically like a little brother to him, although sometimes soonyoung acts like the younger one beetween the two