Captured

Taehyung's POV

I woke by the sun kissing on my face. I look outside the window to capture a beautiful sunrise using my camera. It's really a beautiful scenery waiting to be seen by everyone.

I look at the garden. I saw Soobin running around followed by a cute puppy and a cat. I raise my brow. 'How come there's a cat and dog here? Did Jinnie asked for a new pets?' I sighed and look at the other side of the garden where the swimming pool for individual person located.

 'How come there's a cat and dog here? Did Jinnie asked for a new pets?' I sighed and look at the other side of the garden where the swimming pool for individual person located

There's Namjoon swimming back and forth with Hoseok on the side pool. They are having a conversation, but i can't hear it because of the distance from where my room at.

"Yah, Soobin-ah. Stop running. I'm tired." I heard Seokjin yelled while panting.

The bunny, dog and the cat stop from running and simply lay down the grass. Seokjin stop near the small man made lake at the far end of the garden near the east forest. He's so beautiful than this morning sun rising. I took a several pictures of him to add on my collection.

 I took a several pictures of him to add on my collection

But this is my favorite.

I smile as i look at him like his the only one i see in this world. I literally forgot about everything that surrounds me. Just Seokjin and I.

"Baby, you forgot your books." Jimin said while walking towards Jin. "I'll drive you to school." He added giving Jin his books.

"Why? Where's Kookie hyung?" He asked dusting his pants.

"Oh, i didn't know that Jungkook is now your favorite hyung." Jimin sarcastically said.

"That's not what i mean hyung. I mean...."

"Nevermind. Just come with me and I'll drive you to your school." Jimin pulls Jin towards his car.

__🍃🍃🍃_

It's Seokjin's time to go home. I jog towards him when i see that Jungkook is walking towards him too. Me and Jungkook grab Seokjin's hand at the same time. Me at his left, and Jungkook at his right. We look at each other. No one wants to let go.