Fight

Jungkook's POV

I slammed the door shut as soon as I got inside my room. I walk towards Seokjin, and kiss him forcefully. He wiggle to push me away, but i ignore it. I keep on kissing him down to his jawline, neck and sucking his collarbone and chest. He's begging me to stop, but i don't want. I can't. I'm mad at him, but I'm more obssess with him.

"Please stop, Kookie. You're hurting me." He plead crying.

I look at his wrecked, but still beautiful face. He's crying, and looks really hurt. "What about me? Do you think I'm not?" My voice is cracking. "Why you didn't tell me about him? Is he the reason why you choose me among us? Beacause we have similarities?" I yelled glaring at him.

"N-no. I didn't tell you because I didn't know that he'll come back. And it's not important, because he's my past." He replied, he's not looking at me. His voice is low and gentle.

I held his chin to look at me. "I demand you to tell me exactly what's between you and him before." I said sternly.

He just hug me. So tight that i almost forgot my anger, but i won't let it pass. He pulled away and look at me, we locked our gazes. "He's my first love. He's 18 and I'm 14 back then when we start our relationship. We hide it from my mom, because I'm too young." He started.

"So, you have a thing for older guys." I said sarcastically. "Is this your field?"

"Kookie~" He whined pouting.

"Call me Jungkook, and stop pouting." I said sternly. I don't trust myself when he's like that. Calling me Kookie using his pouted red plump lips, plus whining? That's a no no.

"B-but-"

"No buts. Tell me now!" I whisper/yelled that made his tears drop.

"Say sorry first." He said between his hiccups.

I click my tongue. I find it so cute, but I'll not buy it. "No, tell me first. So i can decide if I'll say sorry to you." I crossed my arms.

"Then i won't tell you." He snap.

I pushed him on my bed, and hovers him. I look at him furiously. "I'm not playing with you Kim Seokjin. If i were you, I'll be a good boy and tell what my daddy wants to know. Understand?" He's being a brat again. I don't want to talk to him like this, but he's bratty attitude makes me.

"No! Say sorry first. Yuta never talk to me and treat me like that." He pushed me hard. I almost fall out of bed.

"You bitch!" I attack him again. I slams him on the bed and grip his jaw tightly. "How dare you to say his name in front of my face huh? Do you really want to know what I can do to you?" I yelled. My body is shaking because of anger. How dare him.

He wiggle his body and hit my arms repeatedly. "I'm not a bitch. I'm not a bitch. I'm not a bitch." He yelled at me. "I'm not scared of you." He added and hit my chest, that's it...

I slap him across his cheek. He stares at me and shiver, but after a seconds, he glares at me. I glares at him too, I'm not backing down. "Don't make me do it again Kim Seokjin. You know what I'm capable of." I threatened.

"Asshole, let me go." He yelled again.

Another slap i landed to his other cheek. "Now, tell me!" I yelled gripping his jaw angrily.

"No!" He kick me on my stomach. I fell on the floor wincing in pain. He stand up to leave, but i pull him with me on the floor. I lay him between my thighs.

I look at him. I can't take it anymore. I started to cry. I cover my face with my hand and cried my heart out. "I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry that I'd hurt you. I'm so sorry." I said while crying. "I'm a bad boyfriend. Please forgive me, babe. I'm just mad, and jealous." I added. I felt his hand uncovered my face. He hold my both hands, and kiss it. I look at him.