PUNISHMENT

Seokjin's POV

"KIM SEOKJIN! IF YOU DON'T SHOW YOURSELF THIS FUCKING MINUTE... I SWEAR!" Hoseok hyung is really mad right now. Well, who's not? I broke his window, and his pots that was once beautifully arranged before I ruined those.

Well, I'm here under my bed hiding for my dear life. Before i hide here, i made sure that I'd locked the door. Of course he has a spare key, that's why i double locked it.

"KIM SEOKJIN! OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!" He yelled with anger from the outside.

I cover my mouth using my hands to avoid making some noise. I saw Soobin running back and forth in his animal form. I pulled him when he run towards me. "What should i do?" I ask him nervously in a whisper.

"I told you to not fool around. Look where it took you." Soobin squick.

"I'm playing around, not fooling around." I glare at him.

"Oh, tell that to your stepbrothers." He mockingly said.

"Tss, you're useless." I heard a loud bang on the door.

"Seokjin!" Hobi hyung yelled.

"You're so hard headed, Jinnie." Soobin nag at me.

"Whatever." I get up from under the bed and wait. I jump out when i heard a continuous banging on my door.

"Open this, Jinnie. You don't want me to be mad at you, right?" Hoseok hyung calmly said, but there's irritation on it.

"O c'mon, Hoseok. Spare the kid." I heard Yoongi hyung said.

"Spare? Do you hear yourself, hyung? Do you spare him if he disturb you when you're working?" Hoseok hyung mockingly asked.

"Ok, fine. If you can't spare him, will you please don't fucking curse at him?" Namjoon hyung said with so much irritation. "You're scaring him."

"Yes! He have to be scare of me. I won't let it pass." Hoseok hyung said with determination.

"Tss, you can't make him out with that scary attitude of yours. Knowing him, he like gentle tones." Jimin hyung said. "Learn from your dongsaengs, hyung." He added.

"Jungkook, do the wonder." I heard Tae hyung said.

There's a soft knocks on my door, followed by someone clearing his throat. "Baby? Will you please come out now?" It's Jungkook hyung.

I looked at Soobin, but he just buried himself on his basket. I swear, I'll let this bunny run outside every 12nn as his punishment.

"Baby, please. This is your Kookie hyung." Jk hyung said with his oh so calm voice.

"B-but Hobi hyung is still there." I answered pouting.

"Oh my poor baby. Look what you've done, Hoseok. I'll kill you if Jinnie cry because of you." I heard Yoongi hyung nagged at Hoseok hyung.

"Don't worry, we're here. He can't hurt you." Tae hyung deep voice said.

"You shit! As if I can hurt, Jinnie." Hoseok hyung whisper/yell to Tae hyung.

"Then talk to him by yourself." Namjoon hyung deadpan.

"Fine, go away." Hoseok hyung yelled to them. "Erm, baby? What's up? This is your Hobi hyung. Can you please come out and talk to Hyung?" He now sweetly ask.

"But you're mad at me. I'm afraid you'll punish me." I said with teary eyes, still not opening the door.

"Look baby. Yes, I'm mad beacause my window broke. And yes. I'll punish you, but I promise it's not that hard. I just want you to learn that you can't just cry and runaway to escape for what you've done. Especially when it's not good." He explained with his genuine soft and comforting voice.