Misunderstood

No One's POV

Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung are catching up together. They are at the living room, drinking and talking about some random stuffs. Hoseok already informed them about what happened yesterday morning at school.

"Anyway, Tae. I think you're not in your right mind these past few days? What's with you?" Namjoon clicked his tongue.

"Oh, it's just the practice that i do every day. It made me tired." Taehyung answer not looking to others.

"You always practicing before, why complaining?" Hoseok raise his one brow.

"I'm not complaining. It's just... it's just the practice is more intense." He answered hissing.

"Now you're hissing. What's really bugging you? I know it's not the practice." Hoseok drink his beer, he closed his eyes to decrease the taste of bitterness.

"Maybe it's not WHAT. It's WHO. Tell us Taehyung, is someone inside your mind?" Jimin smirk. He form an 'o' with his mouth when Taehyung gets uncomfortable, and just closed his eyes. "So, I'm right." He tease.

"Shut up! Will you? You're annoying." Taehyung hissed, he's head is starting to ache and he feel dizzy.

Meanwhile in Seokjin's new room. He's fidgeting on his bed, he got a text from his bestfriend Sandeul. Saying that they are going to Ken's house to help Ken in his project tomorrow.

Ken told to Sandeul that he needs Jin to be his model for his art project. Ken and Sandeul are schoolmates where Jin studied before, but not anymore when Jin transferred to another school before her mother got married.

"Do you think mom will let me go with Ken tomorrow?" He asked to Soobin who's laying on the carpeted floor.

"Of course, she will. Ken is your good friend. I know your mother will let you help him." Soobin said sleepy.

"Ok, I'll go tell mom." He smile then stand up. He knocked first on Mr. Min and his mom room. He bow when Mr. Min opened the door. "Umm, dad. M-may i talk to mom?" He smile awkwardly.

Mr. Min pat his head. "She's not here. She's at the kitchen right now." He smile.

"Thank you dad. Sorry for disturbing you." He lash out towards the kitchen but he stop when he heard his name.

"O c'mon Taehyung. We all know that Jin's the one you're thinking. Since when you started looking at him as a guy, and not as our baby brother?" Jimin chuckled and snake his arms on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Tss, of course he's a guy. But it's not like that. He's too much for a boy, i mean.... I mean, i always see Jinnie as a girl. And it's annoying." Taehyung sighed. The three taken aback. "We are all straight boys before. I can walk around this house without giving a shit even I'm only on boxers. But now, I'm afraid that he might see me naked. It's now uncomfortable around him." He added blushing.

"Woah woah woah, Taehyung. You're too much. Jinnie is innocent, but he is still a boy. You're the only one uncomfortable around him, and you called him annoying? How can you be so stupid to think that huh?" Jimin glared at Taehyung. "You found his innocence as annoying? Well, to tell you the truth. I don't think that's the real reason why you are uncomfortable around him." He added.

"Aish, Tae. I knew your happy when he came in this house. You're just awkward." Hoseok chuckled.

"Me?" Taehyung pointed to himself. "Awkward?" He raise his one brow.

"Ahuh." Namjoon nodded then smirk.

"Whatever. It's useless to talk with you guys. I'm going. Clean that shits before Yoongi hyung came." He climb on the stairs only to stop on the peek where Seokjin stand dumbfounded. "S-Seokjin." He said almost a whisper, but enough to get the younger attention.