Decision

No One's POV

Seokjin's cheeks look swollen after he cried nonstop the whole afternoon. He isolate himself from everyone since his mother declined to talk and listen to his pleads. Seokjin curl up on his bed like a fetus with a blank mind and emotion.

He really don't know what to do in this situation. It's harder than he thought. He thought that if Jungkook's with him, he'll have a will to tell their relationship with his mother without a drama, but it turned out more than just a drama. He disappoint his mother that leads her to hurt him, and there's a big chance that she'll disown him.

Ailee is determine to send Seokjin to his uncle Minho, and stay there until she's sure that Jungkook and Seokjin moved on. She didn't care if it takes Seokjin forever abroad just to make sure that Jungkook will never have a chance to see the younger.

"And what do you want me to do? Just let her to take Seokjin away from me?" Jungkook hissed to his father that since this afternoon was comforting his  wife, then confronting Jungkook. "I'm not a coward, dad. I won't let your wife take him away." He added while slamming his knuckle on the table.

"Watch your language, Jungkook. She's my wife. You're only my son. You don't have a right to disrespect her." Lee Teuk walks towards Jungkook and grab his son shirt.

Jungkook smirk and push his father's hand away from him. "Oh yeah, she's your wife. I'm only your son, but she's not my mother." He mockingly replied.

"Have you forgotten that she's Seokjin's mom. Your beloved boyfriend's mom." Lee Teuk mocked too. "So I'm advising you to shut your mouth and think of how you and Seokjinnie manage to solve this." That made Jungkook look at his father with confusion. "I'm not against your relationship with Seokjin, but i don't have a right to tell Ailee what she's going to do to her son. Just like she can't tell me what I'm going to do to you." He explained.

"Dad, did you really think that i can't take care of jin?" Jungkook asked feeling betrayed.

Lee Teuk chuckles. "Jungkook. Do you really think that you still have my trust after what happened between you and Seokjin while we're away?" He glare at Jungkook. Jungkook lower his head to avoid his father's glare. He kneel down and cry that made Lee Teuk glare soften.

"I... I'm sorry dad." He cried out. He's clinching his left chest like he's suffocating.

Lee Teuk run beside Jungkook and hug the younger to comfort. He pat Jungkook's back and kiss his son's temples. "It's ok son. It's ok. I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed with you and Seokjin, especially you." He admitted. "Both of you are so young. Seokjin is only 16." He added

"But we love each other so so much, dad. We can't.... I can't live without him." Jungkook pleads.

"But you have to respect his mother's decision. It's her who can decide for Seokjin. He's still a minor, Jungkook.  Please understand. Maybe when the time comes that he's at the right age, Ailee will let the both of you." Lee Teuk hug his son.

"What if she still didn't?"

He smile to his son and lead him to sit on the couch. "You said you and Seokjin love each so so much, right?" Jungkook just nod like a kid. "Then trust him. I believe that if he loves you, no matter what, how, where, when and why. He'll find his way back to you." He ruffles Jungkook's hair. "So cheer up, kiddo."

"But what if he'll find someone when he's away? I can't bear the pain, dad."

Lee Teuk tsked and chuckles. "Aigoo, my baby Jungkookie is really in love. Cupid's arrow hit you that deep huh?"

"It goes straight through my heart, digged deep and goes beyond." Jungkook chuckles too.

"Aish, that's cheesy." Lee Teuk laugh at his son's statement.

AILEE'S POV

After i heard what Jungkook and Lee Teuk conversation, I got confused if my decisions were right. It's selfish, i know. They love each other, but what's Seokjin and Jungkook did were unforgivable. They hide from us, and what's more disappointing was their brothers consenting them.

I go straight in Seokjin's room, and see him lying on his bed while looking at the ceiling. Dried tears stain on his pale face, red puffy eyes, pale plump lips and emotioness beautiful face.

My steps are slow and small, like a sinner that afraid to be judge. I stop a feet away to stare at my pathetic look like son. All i can do is stare at his motionless body.

"S...Seokjin? B..baby?" I run beside him and touch his face. "B...baby, a-answer mommy. B-baby, i-it's your mommy." I shake his still motionless body and hold his hands which are both cold. His chest are not moving like he's not breathing. "Oh my God! M-my b-baby!" I cried like a crazy woman. "Wake up, Seokjin! Wake up for mommy, baby!" I hysterically yelled while hugging his unresponsive body.

Yoongi's POV

Everything that's happening in this house is really frustrating. I know that at some part, it's my fault too. Maybe it'll not happened if i didn't consented them, maybe. Yeah, just maybe. Can you blame me?

Jungkook is my brother, and i love Seokjin though it's not me who he loves. I want them to be both happy, and i know that it only happens when they are together. Aish, so frustrating!

I turn to the left hallway to get Seokjin and his mom to eat, but i froze where I'm currently place when i heard Ailee. I immediately run towards her shared room with my dad, but she's not there.

"B-baby! Wake up. I-i'm so sorry, b-baby. Please, wake up for mommy." That's Ailee's crying voice. I follows where her voice leads me.

The door in Seokjin's room was partly open, so i enter inside. There is Ailee hugging Seokjin's sleeping body while crying. W-wait? She's crying? W-why in the world?

"Oh fuck!" I run towards them and inspect Seokjin. "Oh God! Seokjin? Jinnie? Open your eyes for hyung, baby." Fuck! Telling that I'm terrified is an understatement. I'm not a doctor, and even kids can tell that he's not breathing.

Ailee is a crying mess, and she really don't know what to do. She's hysterically crying and saying 'I'm sorry, baby' like a mantra.

My phone rings and i immediately answers who is calling without looking who is it. "What took you so lo-"

"Seokjin is dead!" I yelled cutting him off when i realised that the caller is Namjoon.

💜💜💜💜💜

I'm sorry. I'm sorry!

 I'm sorry!