Chapter 5

Y/n POV
When I was on the floor everything turned into a blur and it looked like mattia was fighting hector, but the next thing
I knew everything went black....

Mattia POV
I saw y/n on the ground with her eyes closed i picked her up and took her in my car and drove to my house and went in I put her on my bed.

*2 hours later*

School was over by now and she still hasn't woken up.

Y/n POV

I woke up and I was in a room I didn't recognize I got a little scared but then I saw mattia, I hugged him and he hugged back I asked what happened and he told me. I started crying cause there's things he has done to me that none knows and I wish I could just forget, but I just can't their time awful to forget.

Mattia POV
It looks like y/n just can't forget of what has happened in the past she has so much on her I just want to keep on hugging her until she forgets, but it seems that she can't. I wonder what he did to her.
Mattia: "Baby girl what did he do to you?"
Y/n: "I don't want to talk about it"
Mattia: "you can tell me anything bbg"
Y/n: "just give me some time please, and when I do tell you promise me you won't tell anyone and that you won't judge me"
Mattia: "I promise and take your time, but just know that I'll always be here for you"
Y/n: "thanks mattia"

Y/n POV
When we were done talking we just stared into each others eyes and we started getting closer and closer we kissed and he moved lower to my neck and gave me hickey, I gave him a hickey too, we didn't do anything else because we did just meet each other last night.

Mattia POV
We kissed I moved lower to her neck and gave her a hickey her lips were soft and when I was done giving her a hickey she gave me one.

Y/n: "Mattia I have to go"
Mattia: "okay, but do you want me to drive you"
Y/n: "yea sure"

Y/n POV
We got in the car and be put his hand on my thigh, when we got there, there was a familiar car and I knew who's it was....