Chapter 3

When I was arguing with my dad I hear my front door slam and I knew exactly who it was. "Papa stay here I know who it is I'll be back okay" I said kind of worried and scared "Mija is everything okay I can go down if you want" he said "No papa it's fine I'll be back".

Hector POV

I saw people's cars outside of y/n house so I went in and she came running downstairs, but I went up to her and yelled at her and threw her to the ground saying "WHO THE FUCK IS HERE BITCH", "none I swear" she replied.

Y/n POV

I saw mattia wanting to come in and help me but I mouthed saying "you'll make it worse just stay there", I saw my dad come down and hector said "I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALONE" he said as hitting me. My dad came in and pushed him off of me and told him "don't touch my daughter again or it'll be worse" Hector then said "I'll see you at school". When he left I then started crying, mattia and my dad cane to comfort me "how long mija, how long has he been doing this to you" I stayed quite for a little bit and then whispered " 1 year and 3 months" he then said "speak up", "1 year and 3 months" I said loud enough for them to reply.

Mattia's POV

When I saw hector beating y/n I just wanted to go over there and beat the shit out of him but she told me it would only make things worse.

Miguel's POV

I feel so bad for not being here for her, for leaving her alone with that asshole I'm just surprised my mom didn't notice, I wasn't really concentrating on that I was mostly consented on how badly y/n was hurt or how long she's been hurting.
"Mattia you are now going to y/n school and from now on will protect her with your life", "okay🤷🏽‍♀️" he replied.