Chapter one

I walk to the lonely bank in the middle of London. Its raining and dreary as usual. Ever since I've moved here from dried up Arizona, I've been sad because the clouds were always crying and I wasn't used to this weather.

"How are you?" Im greeted by April, another girl who works at the bank.
"Okay I guess" I reply back to her.
"Oh, well isn't it a beautiful day?" Well if raining and depressing dark clouds are her definition of a 'beautiful day', then there's something wrong with this picture.
"Not very 'beautiful' if you ask me ". I set my things down on the back counter as I fixed my uniform. I must have ended the conversation because she had no reply, she just went back to counting the money in the register.

2 boring hours pass by without a single person walking in or out of the glass doors in front. I drifted off thinking about what it is like in Arizona right now, probably all sunny and warm. I missed my family, and I tried to remind myself as to why I moved here in the first place. I guess it wasn't what I expected it to be. I was awoken by the sound of an alarm. The noise rang my ears as I lifted my head to see what was going on. Everyone was down on the floor as a man in all black pointed a gun to their heads.
"STAY DOWN, EMPTY THE CASH REGISTERS, AND GIVE ME THE MONEY" he shouted in a thick accent, as everyone trembled beneath him. He jolted his head in my direction as he saw me standing. He rotated his hand with the gun facing me. I immediately did what he asked. I ducked low to the ground as my heart thumbed through my ear drums. Chills sent down my spine as I worried every passing second if he would shoot anyone. It seemed like hours went by and we were still here in this damn bank. The only thing I could think of doing was to push the button under the desk that automatically alerts the police. I tilted my head up just enough to see the man sitting in the corner watching everyone with a close eye. I cautiously reached under the desk and pressed the button. I put my head back down to show I didn't even move. Minutes later cops surrounded the doors and streets. The man shot up from his spot.
"WHO CALLED THE POLICE?WHOEVER IT WAS YOURE DEAD" he yelled at us through gritted teeth. He began to run to the back, the only other exit within his reach. Before he made it to the door he tore his ski mask off revealing curly brown locks and green glosy eyes staring back at me. He pushed me up against the wall. His face inches away from mine. He leaned in closer, breath fanning my face as he whispers in my ear "If you tell anyone what I look like, or what I did, I'll hunt you down, and kill you without any hesitation". He said in a low tone, sending chills down my back, (not in a good way). Then he was gone and out the back door just like that. Taking the thousands of dollars with him.

Why would he say 'without any hesitation'? He's a criminal why would he have any sense of hesitation?

A/N: so yay another fan fiction. I hope you like it so far, creds to batmuke for another amazing story idea. Don't forget to go read my other story 'flights' ;)