Chapter four

*Harry's P.O.V.*

My stomach drops and then feels like theres air and butterfly's inside. She gets up and hugs her friend goodbye, I never take my eyes off her. She then walks down a path alone, I found this as my opportunity. I walk behind her silently not stepping on a single twig. I then grab her wrists and hold them behind her while I use my other hand to cover her mouth in a cloth.

*Ella's P.O.V*

I walked out of the cafe, turning the corner to take a shortcut to my apartment. Everything was good, I felt so happy to see my best friend Allison she was in New York for a couple of weeks with her boyfriend. I was happy I had someone to talk to, to ease my paranoia. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I felt a pair of strong hands tie up mine and wrap my face in a cloth. I didn't get to see the person's face, but I was too distracted to care as I breathed in the chemicals, slowly putting me to sleep. Then all at once I was out like a lightbulb and all I saw in that moment was complete darkness...

-

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, tools hang from a wall and the windows are boarded up. It must be a basement, as I look to my left and see an old staircase leading upwards. I try to move my hands but I realized there chained to the wall and my feet are tied as well.

I look at my surrounds to see if I could use anything as a weapon for future purposes. I find nothing in sight and I sigh as I lean my head against the cool grey wall.

I hear a door open and footsteps walking down the staircase as it creeks under the weight. I look over to see the same curly-haired, green-eyed boy walk up to me.
"Why...why am I here? Why did you kid nape me?" I question as memories of the bank robbery flash through my mind.
"Because, I want you here" he growls as he stairs down at me.
"Please let me go, please, I promise I wont say anything to anyone" I beg.
"Sorry darling, but you're not going anywhere". He says and then leaves the room leaving me in eerie silence.

A/N: I started writing this at school lol...but anyway hope its good ;)