1.

Rickys pov

" You better stay away from Kian. Your fans chant Rickian when they should be chanting Kiandrea." Andrea said to me.

"I'm sorry. I never said I was trying to steal him from you or that I even liked him." I said.

"I don't know why I was ever friends with you. You have this annoying lisp and you always get in the way of everything. And your just... your just are a waste of space. So if you stop being friends with Kian you will never have to see me again."

"You are just a self-centered whore." I yelled at her.

She scoffed and walked away.

I started crying to myself because no one has ever said that to me and knowing that that's how someone thinks of me.

I walked into my bathroom scratching at my wrists feeling like something is missing. I graded a blade and slit my wrists five times.

Kian walked in and bandaged up my wrists. He asked me why I was cutting again and I explained everything to him, except the part where she told me to stop being his friend.

"I'm pissed at her. I've never felt that bad about myself." I said.

"I would too. And don't feel bad about yourself because for one your lisp is adorable, and two, none of that is true." Kian said.

" Your just saying that to make me feel better." I said.

"No I'm not." He said.

"Well I'm going to go bed now goodnight." I said before I went up to my room.