Chapter 7: Cursed

A day after the encounter...

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

=============== 

"Here's your pay, Cyclone. Hope you'll continue to stop more crimes out there." The bank teller guy told me. 

"Thanks. I needed this money really badly." I said before I take my leave. 

< That's a quite the sum of cash. What do you plan to do with it though? >

"I'll probably turn this into dollars," I told Effect and he was utterly confused by my reasoning. But that's what I really plan with this ¥en I have. 

< Sounds really unnecessary. You sure you wanna do that? > 

'Yes. Away from that conversation, what shall I eat today?' I told myself.

< You should eat something healthy this time. I thought you need to keep your body in shape right? >

"Hell yeah. But I don't see many food trucks or shops nearby. I gotta look for alternatives then." As I jumped high into the air and scoured my surroundings for delicious grub to eat this afternoon.

I jumped around more buildings trying to find some quality healthy eats...

But then I gave up halfway and just looked onto my phone and check my map app. There's a lot of restaurants. Let's filter the searches for vegan restaurants... 

"Got one. This seems a good one." And I jumped off the building and went to the restaurant. I have not been eating healthy for the past few weeks. I have been in the gym, but my diet isn't following suit. I should pace myself again and eat healthily. 

I went inside of the vegan restaurant and ordered quite a large meal for myself. I gotta treat myself once in a while right? I'm fine sacrificing money, in turn, making my happiness go up. Self-love is an underestimated thing amongst people. 

After eating a big meal later...

"There. I'm not late to the school right?" I told Effect. And I think he's laying dormant. He doesn't wanna respond right now. I guess he's taking a break.

I took a look at my phone and looked at the time. Hoping that I'm not late at all to get to U. A Academy for his classes. 

As I find out, I'm not actually late! But there's a lot of time before being late. So I'll go back to the house and check on my mom. I just went out of the house but I realized it was too early. And classes don't start until 1:00 PM. The schedule of that school always changes every year. Too unpredictable. What next? Classes will start on 6:00 AM? 

"Alright. Back to my home. I have some news to tell my mom anyways." As I jumped very high up in the air.

I parkoured my way back to the house. And it was quite the cardio training. But I got there in swift fashion.

At the Cyclone family's house. 

"Mom! Sorry if I came back." I said as I opened the door. And she's in the kitchen cooking something for herself.

"Oh? What do you want? Did you forget something?" She looked at me before snapping her head back to the pan where she was... Cooking some veggies. It smells good though.

"Do you want some, son?" My mom smiled at me and I smiled back but I refused since I already just ate something healthy too just 10 minutes ago.

"I'm actually here to talk about our living condition." I sat down on the dining chair and she looked at me all serious.