ALEJANDRO'S INTERVIEW

(You will now be Alejandro, just like the last interview.)

Alvaro walks out with a shaken expression on his a face. I can tell something happened in that room. I knew this private interview was a mistake, I mean going here was a mistake. Why couldn't we just move on from this and continue to live like normal teenagers.
You: Aloe, you good?
Alvaro just slowly nods his head and stands quietly by Roshuan. I look at the door and see Mr. Jackson standing there. He smiles and then points at me. He motions me to walk in the room, it was my turn. I slowly walk to the room, I look back and saw the fear in everyone's eyes. I got into the room and sat right back down on the leather couch. Mr. Jackson closes the door and then sits back down at his desk.
Mr. Jackson: Well hello there, you are the more attractive one out of your friend group.
You: Thanks, I guess.
Mr. Jackson: No problem, have you ever tried to do modeling?
You: No sir.
Mr Jackson: Well you should, you would be perfect for my friend. He has this big brand and he needs a main model. He has a lot of opportunities to other brands too. He's also is very rich, maybe give it a go?
I sat there quietly for a few seconds. Was I here to help Mattia or here to help myself. I mean I do work at a bakery and struggle with money here and there. I also go to the gym and practice boxing, but my membership is soon going to expire.
You: Wouldn't be bad, it's just I don't think I suit modeling.
Mr. Jackson nods his head and the starts clicking on his computer.
Mr Jackson: Well, enough about you. So do you remember the first time you saw the girl.
You: Yes, I do. I saw her-
I pause. I couldn't remember when I saw her. I remember seeing her somewhere though. What place? Why am I struggling, I know her!
You: I can't remember at this moment.
Mr. Jackson gives me a side look. He looks confused for a bit but then he starts typing away on his computer.
Mr Jackson: Do you have a bad feeling about this girl? Does she give you a strange aura?
You: No, not at all. She's very sweet and nice. She's also very clumsy, I don't think there's anything bad about her.
I suddenly realize I said too much. Mr. Jackson gives me that side look again, and then he fully turns around. He smirks at me while staring at me.
Mr Jackson: You like her? You like Mattia's girlfriend. That's shocking.
I started to sweat.
You: I- I do not. That's his girl. I would never.
Mr Jackson: Alejandro, it's okay. I understand you. But you shouldn't fall for a girl like her.
All these thoughts came into my head. Why can't I like her? She's perfect to me. I won't steal her from Mattia, I know I don't have a chance. It doesn't matter anyways, bro code.
You: I don't like her okay.
Mr. Jackson then opens a drawer in his desk. He throws at me a business card.
Mr. Jackson: You can leave now. You weren't a reliable source.
I nodded and then start walking towards the door.
Mr. Jackson: Hey before you leave, please really consider the modeling offer. It will help you a lot.
You: Okay, I will.
I open the door and see the whole gang stare at me. I give them a half smile.