ROSHUAN'S INTERVIEW

I was looking down at my feet. What the fuck are we doing? I'm only here to help Mattia out, what about me though. Am I putting myself in danger? I see Alejandro come out, he was looking down at his feet too. He looks up and then puts a fake smile on. I can tell something wasn't right. Mr. Jackson looks at me and then points at me. I slowly start walking over to the the door. When I got there he smiled at me creepily. As I walk in he closes the door shut. I walk over to the couch and sit on it.
Mr. Jackson: Hey Roshuan how was your day.
You: Good....
Mr. Jackson: Nice to hear, tell me about what you feel about this situation.
You: It feels like a dream. I can't believe Mattia is going through this.
Mr. Jackson: What if I say I can predict the future.
I get surprised by his words. What does he mean by "the future."
You: Excuse me? The future?
Mr. Jackson: Yes, I could tell you about Mattia's future. Maybe even yours. Care to know?
I was interested, I wanted to know my future. I wanted to know everyone's future. But deep down I had a feeling he was lying, to mess with my head.
You: Sure, how about mine.
Mr. Jackson gives me a weird grin and then looks at me.
Mr. Jackson: I know you and Alvaro are best friends. But I can see he's gonna make poor decisions in the future. You are going to stop him, right?
What he said caught me off guard. Alvaro? He's going to make poor decisions? Was I going to stop him? Well of course I was, Alvaro has been my homie for years.
You: Yes, always.
Mr. Jackson let's out a big smile. He nods his head and then types on his computer. After a couple minutes of silence he looks back at me.
Mr. Jackson: Alright, that concludes.
He gets up and then starts heading to the door.
You: Wait! What about my future.
Mr. Jackson opens the door and then looks out. He wanted me to leave before I could find out. Why would he play games like that? I get up and start heading towards the door. Just before I could take a step out, I pause. I look back at Mr. Jackson who was only a couple steps away from me.
You: My future? Please tell me.
Mr. Jackson: Blank. It's going to be blank.
You: What?

(Sorry for the short interview. Roshuan will be more important though throughout the book. This is just the beginning.)