Chapter 5 The Reply

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS A SMALL SCANDALOUS PART IN THE BEGINNING! IF YOU WOULD NOT WISH TO READ THAT PLEASE SKIP TO THE 2nd PARAGRAPH! ITS AT LEAST 13+!

It was 11:00 pm, it pretty silent in Kairi's house. I assume everyone was asleep. Me and Mattia were still analyzing the book and searching up some parts. There was 87 chapters in this book and we were at chapter 30. I started getting sleepy, my head slowly falls down and I get up quickly hitting Mattia's chin.
You: I'm so sorry!"
I grab his chin to see if I did anything to him. As I look, I realize Mattia staring at me. I look back and him and we make eye contact for a couple seconds. I let go of his chin and look away back into the book. Mattia laughs a little bit and then looks back at the computer. It was silent for a bit and then Mattia has a small shriek.
Mattia: Ouch my lip it hurts!
I get worried real quick and go back up to Mattia, grabbing his chin.
You: Are you alright? What's wrong?!
Just then Mattia pecks me on the lips. I sat there still, not knowing how to process what happened. I was staring at Mattia's lips. They look so soft, a baby pink, they glow as if they wanted me, and they just- I let my lips touch Mattia's. Then me and him started making out. We roll over to the other side of the bed as I was on top of him. I kept wanting more and more, Mattia's hands started going down my back to my butt. He holds my ass as we hardcore make out. We finally stop and I stare at Mattia for a second, his look turns me on. Then we went back into it again, this time I started taking off my shirt. I threw my shirt off and started helping Mattia take his shirt off. We both kept making out in the process, it felt so good and I enjoyed it so much. I started making my right hand go down Mattia's stomach. I could feel how defined his abs were and I liked it. We stop kissing and Mattia started to kiss on my neck. The moment felt good and I was enjoying every bit of it. Just then I felt his lips press hard against my neck, then I felt a small nibble. I knew what was happening, Mattia was giving me a hickey! A lovebite on me?! Everyone would know what would happen with me and him. But it felt so good I didn't care at this moment. Mattia stops and then we both stare into each other's eyes.
Mattia: Have you ever gotten a hickey?
You: No...
Mattia: Have you ever gave anyone one?
You: No...
Mattia: Well today's your lucky day.
Mattia brings his neck close to my mouth, I then went into it and started doing what he was doing to me. When I was done I looked and saw a big red purple mark. I was shocked by it and how good I did it for my first time. Just then Mattia flips me over and stares into my eyes.
Mattia: Are you ready for the next step?
I knew what he meant, he was asking if I was ready to have sex. I deeply thought about it and then I replied.
You: With protection.
Mattia smirks and then he pulls the sheets over us.

I wake up by seeing two faces close to mine. It was Roshuan and Alvaro, they both stared at me. I wake up quickly and my quick reflexes punch Alvaro in the mouth.
Alvaro: Ouch!
He flies backwards as Roshuan runs to him. I sit up and look at Alvaro on the ground holding his mouth.
You: I'm so sorry!
Mattia next to me starts laughing, I look at his shirtless body. I totally forgot I was half naked as well, when I looked under the sheets I saw my red lacy bra and underwear. I quickly cover myself and then look at Mattia. He smirks knowing that I saw myself and knew what happened last night. I come closer to him and whisper in his ear.
You: They don't know right?
Mattia: Oh they know, I mean look at us.
I stood still has Mattia pulls away from me. He starts laughing a bit and then kisses me on the cheek, he starts to get up off the bed. I still stood there still phased that now the whole gang knows.
You: All of you leave so I can change.
Alvaro and Roshuan both look at me and then smirk as well.
Alvaro: Why, you let Mattia see you half naked.
Roshuan hits Alvaro on the shoulder and then they both start laughing.
Mattia: Dude just leave.
Alvaro and Roshuan give each other a look and then slowly Alvaro comes closer to me.
Alvaro: What bra side are you? A C cup?
He then starts going on the bed towards me.
I sat there not processing what was happening, I look at Mattia and saw the anger boil in him. Alvaro was obviously trying to make Mattia jealous and it was working. Just then Mattia grabs Alvaro by his collar on his shirt and then pulls him out the door. Roshuan starts laughing as Alvaro starts screaming help. Roshuan then runs out the door going to rescue him. I start laughing as well and then grabbed my clothes on the floor. As I started to put my pants on, the door swings open. I look back quickly, not knowing who it was. I see Mattia's head pop in and then he comes in closing the door. I smile and then continued to put on my clothes. Just then Mattia grabs me, he lifts me up and then pins me to the wall. He smirks and then kisses me on the lips. I just stared at my dumbfounded, Mattia was freaky as hell. He was still shirtless and I rub my hand down his abs.
You: Do you like that?
Mattia bites his lips and nods. I smile and then I kick him in the balls. I didn't kick hard enough but it did hurt. He drops me and I land on my feet, I rush over to my shirt and put it on. Mattia covers his area in pain as I start laughing.
You: I'm not easy!
Mattia turns around and then laughs with me as he's in pain. I wink at him and then turn around, I open the door and head out.

I run down the stairs and see Alejandro making us breakfast in the kitchen. Kairi was on the couch on his phone and Roshuan and Alvaro were laughing at stuff. When they all heard me step down on the floor, they looked at me and then started smiling.
Roshuan: What you do last night with Mattia?
I started blushing.
You: Nothing....
Alvaro and Roshuan start laughing at my reaction.
Kairi: Quit it guys!
He throws a pillow at them and they pretend to be hurt. Alejandro comes to me and grabs my arm, he leads me to the kitchen. He plops me down on a chair then grabs a plate filled with waffles and sausages.
Alejandro: Taste them!
I grab the fork next to me and took a bite. The waffles were amazing! I gobble them up quickly and nod my head.
You: This sum fery cood wapples
Alejandro starts laughing and then rubs my head. I felt a vibe from it as he just smiles at me. He then walks away from me to the living room.
Kairi: Guys I got a reply!!
I hear the whole gang rustling in the living room. I get up quickly too and head to the living room to see. I hear Mattia come rushing down the stairs towards us. We all stare at Kairi's phone and see an email reply from the person Mattia emailed yesterday. Kairi starts reading it out loud.
Kairi: I am very surprised someone has believed me and is experiencing it right now. I would love for you to meet me somewhere to discuss this in person. Here is my address to my buliding.
We all look at each other and then cheer. We all start hopping and yelling in excitement. I jump onto Mattia hugging him as he spins me around in happiness. We were finally able to find out about our wacky life now. Kairi clears his throat and Mattia stops spinning me as I hang onto him.
Kairi: I think we all need to go for this one. So everyone get ready. Mattia and (Your name) I got some clothes in my closet for you.
Mattia and me look at each other and then he runs upstairs with me still hanging onto him.

I was done changing and we were all getting ready to go to the place. Alvaro was going to be our driver since he offered. We all hopped into the car and then we skrted off. As we were driving we let Roshuan be our DJ. He played some pretty well known tik tok songs. We all jammed together to the songs together. All of us try singing in harmony and record each other for our Snapchat stories. Me and Mattia held hands as I let my head rest on his shoulder. Alvaro turns the GPS on and said we had to wait another hour. I decided I might as well nap, I slowly started to fall asleep on Mattia's shoulder.

I woke up and see Alvaro turn into a parking lot.
Alvaro: We are here losers!
I get up quickly in excitement. We all stared at this dusty weird looking brown building.
Mattia: Its now or never guys.
We all hopped out of the car, we started heading towards the door until Alejandro stops us.
Alejandro: Guys stop! We need to take a picture as a memory! (Your name) take a picture of us!
I agree and I watch as they run to the front doors and sit in the stairs. I angle the phone perfectly to get all of them together.

I smile looking at them as I take the photo

I smile looking at them as I take the photo. Then something flashes on the screen.

I start shaking, getting scared about what's happening on the screen

I start shaking, getting scared about what's happening on the screen. All these thoughts came into my head. Why does Alvaro have this X on his face? Is the phone glitching?
Mattia: What's wrong are you okay?
I look up at the gang as they all look at me concerned. Just then the world started to become black. Very black....