Chapter six

We stare at each other in shock the world seeming to slow down around us as in that moment it felt as it was only us, at least until reality had to swoop in and ruin everything.

The brown haired man sat on one of the thrones reached over to Aro placing his hand onto Aro's letting him know what he knew.

"Ah what is this... it seems our very own Demetri here has found his mate Sofia... How wonderful!" Aro spoke happily clasping his hands toghether with a large grin on his face. As he steps forward towards us Demetri instantly pulls me closer to him which makes Aro stop his movements "oh how sweet." he then turns around to stand by his brothers once again.

There is a moment of silence until "Sofia get away from him he's dangerous!" I look around to see that it is Bella who spoke her brows furrowed in confusion. "Bella,I love you but you are the last person who could say anything about my love life right now." I then look over at Edward "no offence." He just nods.

"What do we do with the girl now" the blonde man sat on one of the thrones spoke.
"Well we must allow the new couple to get to know each other and eventually she will become one of us. I do believe she shall make an excellent immortal don't you agree Demetri?" Aro speaks once again grinning.

At the sound of that I instantly freeze my eyes watering. I wriggle out of Demetri's grip and run out of the doors down the long marble hallway I hear footsteps approaching me quickly and before I can get far a hand wraps around my arms pinning me around and I am once again met with those deep crimson eyes.

"Alec now!" I gasp as I turn to see another boy with dark hair put his hands out in front of him thick black smoke emerges from his hands getting closer and closer towards us it swirls around me and I feel my self slip into demetri's arms and the world turns black.

Hi sorry it's short just wanted to post something there will be a proper update soon I am working on it! :)