chapter 1

Madelain's POV:

I woke up in a bed I didn't recognize. I jolted upright and looked around at my surrounding. This was not my room. I was still wearing the clothes I wore out last night. But what did happen last night? Then a boy around my age walks in to the room.

Daniel: You're up, that's good. How are you feeling?

I didn't say anything, just stared at him. I didn't know him, and I didn't want to know him. I just wanted to go home.

Daniel: I'm Daniel.
Madeline: I'm Madelain.
Madelain: what is going on? Where am I?
Daniel: You're at my house, and you blacked out at the party last night.

I came back with lots of questions.

Madelain: Oh right.Wait why were you at the party? It was only supposed to be people that were close friends.

He said that Billy had invited Them. Them?

Madelain: Wait how many people did you come with?

Then four other Boys also around my age walked in. They all smiled at me and they all Started taking at once. A curly haired boy said his name was Jack. Another Said his name was zach. Then down the row a fake blonde boy piped Up next and introduced himself as Corbyn. Then the last boy was really tall And he said his name was Jonah. Jack was cute not gonna lie but the first boy I met caught my eye from the start. The only one sitting on the bed with me. The only one that asked how I was feeling and the only one that tried to Explain what happened to me last night. Could it be that I found love again? It can't be. We only just met and not in the cutest of ways. I mean come on I was drunk. And my outfit wasn't the cutest either. I mean who would Like a girl wearing this?

I normally don't care what I wear but it is different around Daniel

I normally don't care what I wear but it is different around Daniel. Daniel is different. A good different.

---------------------------------

Hey guys. This is the first entry to my story. Again if you think something is wrong or you have any feedback on it please feel free to speak up. Comment, message me do something. I want to make this story good for everyone. And fyi I am not going to have a update schedule because I am like super busy. Just saying. Hope you guys like it. I know it's short. sorry.

By my beautifuls