chapter 3

Madelain's POV:

Madelain: JONAH!
Jonah: Damn it
Madelain: What do you think you are doing with my best friend?!
Billy: Madelain please calm down-
Madelain: HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST CALM DOWN BILLY?!

Right them Daniel walked up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. He whispers in my ear and tells me to come upstairs with him. I do as I am told and we walk into his room and Daniel closes the door behind him and locks it.

Madelain: What?

That's when he pulls me into a hug and I let him. It felt nice to be held by him. Just standing there in his arms listening to him breathing. Then he pulls away from the hug and says

Daniel: better?
Madelain: No because you let go.

I say laughing. Then he leads me to the bed and we cuddle up with each other and we fall asleep. In the middle of the day when we just woke up 2 hours ago. But that was okay with me because I was in Daniel's arms and at moment that's all that mattered. Then I woke up an hour later to a knock on the door and I was still in Daniel's arms and he was sleeping. I wiggled my way out of his arms and opened the door. Billy was standing there tears streaming down her face. I embraced her in a hug and she cried even harder.

Madelain: What's the matter?

I asked the crying girl in my arms.

Billy: I can't stand the idea of you mad at me Madelain.
Madelain: I'm not mad at you. I was just shocked and yeah a little upset that you didn't tell me about you and Jonah.

I assure her.

Billy: Are you sure?

she asked cautiously

Madelain: I'm positive Billy. You're my best friend and I could never stay mad at you for anything.
Bily: Well I didn't tell you because it all happened so fast. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you as soon as I started feeling like this about Jonah.

She responded to my previous question.

Madelain: It's okay. Just next time tell me please.
Billy: I promise

she said as she looked at the sleeping Daniel behind me. She got a really big smile on her face as she looked back at me.

Billy: So when were you going to tell me about you and Daniel?

she asked smiling brightly.

Madelain: There's nothing going on between Daniel and I. I swear, and if there was I would tell you.

I replied in defense.

Billy: Mhm

she said unconvinced. Heck she was right I did like Daniel. Like really liked him. What was wrong with me, why did I just lie to my best friend? Probably because I was too scared to get hurt again. Too scared to have to give up a life again if it got too far. Again.

----------------------------------

Hey beautifuls! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This one was fun to make. I mean having Madison beer and John Marias a couple, I mean how could it get any better. Don't attack me if you don't like my opinion or decision. I am sorry if I offend you. I know that it is short but I am like really tired and busy. Sorry guys.

Bye my beautifuls!