chapter 6

Madelain's POV:

D: hey babe
M: *smiling big * hey

Oh my God he was naked and I was naked! Are we about to-
Daniel cut off my thoughts and slammed his lips onto mine. Yep we were. He pushed me up against the shower wall. At least the shower was really big. He started kissing down my neck leaving dark hickeys that will for sure be there for weeks. I let out a low moan when he started sucking on my sweet spot. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair as he started grinding on me. He started getting ruffer.

D: jump * he wispered*

So I did. My legs crossed behind his back. Him grinding on e and sucking on my sweet spot. I had enough of him teasing me.

M: stop teasing * I say moaning *

So he slammed into me making me moan even louder from the amount of pl6. He still held me up against the wall and continued to slam into me hitting my g-spot every time. This is what I wanted. What I've been waiting for, and now it's finally happening and I'm so happy that it's happening to 3. I was getting close to my high, and I could tell that Daniel was too because he was starting to get sloppy.

M: Daniel I'm-
D: I know princess I am too

I could feel my walls tightening around Daniel's throbbing member. I was getting even closer and I didn't think I could hold it any longer.

M: d-da-ani * I moaned *
D: l-let it g-go princess I'm about to-go
M:f-fuck DANI h-harder!! *I yelled out while moaning really loud *

He started going even faster and I couldn't hold it anymore. I released the knot in my stomach and so did Daniel, but he kept going.

M: d-dani why are you still-ll going? *I moaned out *
D: because I love you and I don't ever want this to end.
M:*closing my eyes* I love you too dani

He starts slowing down and I start kissing his neck giving him the same pleasure he had given me. Then he let's me down and I start kissing all down his hard abs all the way down to his v-line and I smile, looking up at him. Man did I love this guy.

--------------------------------
Ahhhhhh! This was so hard to write. And I came up with it yesterday on Daniel's birthday. What a birthday Daniel. He got a pandemic for his gift.