chapter 2

"Fast forward a month"

Madelain's POV:

So Daniel and I have become very close sense the incident. Billy explained to me why she invited him and the boys that night of the party. She had gone to one of their concerts and did a meet and greet. They really hit it off and they exchanged numbers. After that they hung out all the time, which explains why Billy and I haven't been hanging out that much anymore. But sense the boys and I are friends now we can all hang out together.

Billy was on her way to the wdw house as I was already there because I had spent the night there because i was hanging out with Daniel and it got late and i was really tired so Daniel let me stay in his room While he slept on the couch in the living room.

I just woke up and I realized that I didn't have any clothes for the day nor my makeup bag. How could this day get any worse? Daniel came walking into the room.

Daniel: Hey, morning beautiful.

Madelain: Morning.

I've learned how to ignore his comments. He said he was going to take a shower. I told him okay. The bathroom was in his room so he walked into the bathroom and locked the door. About 15 minutes later he is walking out with a towel around his waist walking to the walk in closet. He grabs some clothes and drops the towel to the floor right in front of me not even fazed. I looked at him with a shocked look on my face and he looks over at me and laughs. I immediately turn away as I felt my face turn a deep red. He continued to get dressed. He looks over at me and smiles that big smile that he knows I love.

Daniel: You're cute when you blush.

I just continued to look to opposite way so he couldn't see my face. He crawls onto the bed and turns my face with his finger and he is still smiling. Why does he have to be so damn hot? I notice myself staring at him and I try to turn away but he holds my face in his hands. He notices my body tense up and he drops his hands and asks why I'm not dressed.

Madelain: forgot to bring clothes and my makeup bag.

Daniel: Well I can help you with the clothes part but not so much the makeup

I just laugh at him and he walks to the closet and grabs his yellow supreme sweatshirt and a pair of black Adidas sweatpants and throws them at me. I grab them and slip on the sweatshirt over my white tube top I had on. Then I told him to leave so I could change into the sweatpants. He leave looking sad and I slip off my ripped black skinny jeans and pull on the sweatpants which fit me perfectly. Surprisingly I really loved this outfit. Then I took my all white slip on vans and put them on and walked out of the room. down the stairs and noticed Billy sitting there on the counter kissing ...

-------------------------------

Hey beautifuls! I know I left this on a cliff hanger. But trust me it will be worth the wait. This one actually took some time to think about. But I think it turned out okay. Hope you guys like it. it's actually pretty funny I was listening to Bea miller " THAT BITCH" while writing this and Madison Beer "Dear Society".

Bye my beautifuls.