11:05 pm

I didnt love myself then i didnt love myself now.

but seeing old pictures made me realize if i didn't start loving myself now, when will i ever love myself? i was not satisfied nor was i happy with my body then, and now i hate my body even more. i gain weight. i didnt know how to control my stress eating at times. its getting really hard for me to look at myself in the mirror and be content with my belly and thick thighs. i tried to love myself well, at the very least try to be content with how i look.

i didnt love myself then i didnt love myself now.

with every diet i tried, i tried to commit and keep failing. i gain all the weight back and its gaining more and more. i feel heavier. and i am tired. it is stressing me out and it makes me want to eat more instead of working out.

i didnt know myself then i didnt love myself now.

i want to change something but how can i when i cant even accept myself before i change myself to be the better version of me?

i didnt know myself then i didnt love myself now.

but today is gonna be the day that i tried to love myself for who i am, for how i look, for every flaw and scars. for every stretch marks.

i may not love myself then and i may not love myself now. but I'm trying to, and thats a good place to start.