Disclaimer

This story is a fan fiction for the Indian TV series #KasautiiZiindagiiKay, and is a purely fiction, created wrt entertainment and pleasure. This isn't a story to ignite fan wars, nor do I support the same.

When I hear Anurag and Prerna, I see them as star crossed lovers, the rail tracks that never meets. Always stay parallel to each other, but never intersect. Love, to me, is a divine emotion, that doesn't need to be certified by marriage and togetherness. Love blooms even when apart, even when people move on.

So if anyone is looking for an #Anupre union, this is your hint to stop reading. This is Anurag and Prerna's story, but not necessarily Anupre's story. This story is a majorly about Prerna and Rishab Bajaj!

I loved the character sketches of Anurag, Prerna and Rishabh for their first 10 initial episodes, and I would try my best to stick with the same. Ekta's KZK has no logic, depth or possibility of engaging me as a viewer, but I love the dynamics these actors created as those characters, hence I am writing my own version.

Feel free to not read if you aren't in vision of how I see them, or aren't comfortable with the idea.

Story plot:

The story begins from the scene when Prerna goes Jail to free Mr. Bajaj of Anurag's accusations of attempt to murder.

In a nutshell, Anurag and Prerna, fall in love, but Mr. Bajaj blackmails Prerna to marry him, in order to save Anurag lifetime imprisonment for the murder of Komolika's brother Ronit. She helplessly agress, and becomes Mrs. Bajaj for the world.

Anurag comes to know of her betrayal, accuses her of being a gold digger only to eventually realise that Prerna can't do that to him. In his quest of anger though, he buys Bajaj's mansion who in turns, buys 50% shares of Basu Badi.

Anurag then tries to frame Bajaj in his murder attempt, and Prerna comes to know the truth about Bajaj not being guilty for the same. She tells him she will stay with Bajaj no matter what and that he should move on, before going to jail to set Bajaj free.

Changes from the original series:

1. Komolika is dead.

2. Mr. Bajaj didn't hurt Anurag in that accident deliberately. It was Anurag's plan and Bajaj didn't recognise Anurag's car or whatever glitch they showed for the same, and he did take him to hospital. Here, Bajaj informed Prerna about Anurag's accident.

All copyrights reserved©