Vacation part 1: train rides and spit takes

During the ride to the resort, Erza knocked Natsu out, causing me and Gray to sigh in relief. Dont get me wrong! I was worried about him, but when you have to hear someone moan and groan fir what seems like hours! It gets old really fast.

  "Hey, lushee. Do you like Loke?" Happy asked.

  I SWEAR, he planned it! cause he asked that right when I decided to take a sip of my water. His question caught me off guards, causing me to choke and spit all my water out.
Too bad for Gray, since he was sitting in front of me. I think you understand what happened, but if you don't allow me to explain. When I did a spit take, I ended up spitting it right in Grays face, leaving me with a very, VERY pissed off ice mage. And just to make things worse, because gray is an ice mage the water started to freeze, making Gray look like a popsicle.

  "Shit, Gray I'm SO sorry! I did not mean to do that! At least not on purpose." While apologizing I start to melt the ice and wipe it off with my handkerchief, not realizing that my eyes were turning red due to the increase in my body heat.

  "It's fine Lucy, don't worry about it. What's wrong with your eyes?"

  Gray said pulling my hands from his face and holding them in a tight grip so I don't move back.

  "What do you mean? " I ask.

  "Your eyes, their red. Plus your skin it's the same temperature as Natsu's."

  Realizing my mistake, I quickly pull away from Gray, making him fall forward in the process. Racing out of our little cubicle on the train. I head straight for the bathroom, slamming the door open before running in and closing it behind me. Looking in the mirror at my reflection, I saw what he was saying. My eyes were indeed red, the pupil shaped like that of a dragon's. turning on the faucet, I ran cool water over my skin, only to see it boil due to the heat coming from my hands. Getting annoyed I turned the faucet off, gripping the sides of the sink trying to get a hold of myself. They can't find out. I repeated in my head over and over, until my thoughts were interrupted by a memory I pushed to the back of my mind.

"Lucy, don't freak out about something so small. What you need to do is take a deep breath and calm your nerves. your power will calm down once you do this and you can return to blending in like everyone else."

"hai momma."

  Coming back to reality, I do as my mother told me in the flashback, taking a deep breath and calming my nerves. Looking into the mirror again, I saw my eyes were back to their normal chocolate Brown color. Checking if I was really back to normal, I turned the water on and put my hand under it, letting the liquid flow over my hand in an easy stream.

  Relieved, I walk out of the restroom and head back to my team, who are probably waiting to assault me with questions when I get back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know you probably wanna beat me up for being so late, but I swear it's not my fault!!!! my step mom" banned" me from using wattpad because it's "demonic" and "sexual". -_-
YEAH, and I know that it's total bullshit, but what queen bitch says goes. nothing in between.
but now that I'm with my mom I'll try to update more often when I have Wi-Fi at my disposal!!! if any of you have stepmoms you know how much of a pain in the ass they can be, and feel free to vent about them to me in my comment section.
anyways back to the important part: I love y'all! and I will try my hardest to get back on track with my book! thank y'all so much for supporting me and reading my book!!! again I love y'all and don't forget y'all are beautiful!!! oh and no dating till your thirty!! :* byeeeee