Vacation: well, hi there!

"Juvia?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I exclaim, running towards her in a state of urgency.

  "Silly love-rival. Did you really believe Juvia would not follow to make sure gray-sama was safe?" 

  Gray and I shared a look of disgust at this. To think a person would go this far to be with someone. Its kinda creepy! But hey, it's your free time, spend it however you like. 

  "Anyways, does anyone know why they attacked us?" I asked, looking at the nervous and worried faces of my comrades. 

  "Uh guys, where's Erza?" 

  Shit. 

  "Natsu! Gray! Did you catch anything from those guys that would give away some details about where they might have taken Erza?!"

  Both boys assumed the thinker position, attempting to scrounge up something in order to help find Erza. It wasn't long before Natsu popped up.

  "I got it! The block guy was talking about some weird tower in the ocean!"

 "Well that's just great info Flame Brain! One problem: The ocean stretches at least a thousand miles on all sides! Which means finding a big tower in the middle of it is imposs-"

 "It's over there."

 We all turned and faced the direction where Happy was pointing, and sure enough there was a huge tower giving off an ominous presence, giving us all a bad feeling.

 "Whelp. Guess we're gonna be executing a rescue mission. What do you say boys?" I say, turning to face the two behind me.

 "I needed a little exorcise before dinner anyways," Gray said whilst crossing his arms and giving off a smirk.

 "Can't we just swim over there?"

"NO!"

 And that was the start of our mission to save Erza.