Vacation: Part 2

After collecting our keys, I head straight for my room and collapsed on my bed. Worn out from our trip, I don't even bother taking a shower or changing. I know it's gross, but there's no better time for that stuff until after a nap.(?)

Closing my eyes, I focused on taking deeper breaths. Slowly lulling myself to sleep, welcoming the darkness that embraced me with open arms.

(2 hour time skip)

I woke up to the sound of my door being brutally knocked on. I could see it shaking as if we were experiencing an earthquake.

"Lucy. It's Erza. We are heading down to the casino and were wondering if you would like to join us."

With a sigh I slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"I'll meet you down there. Let me just freshen up and get ready."

"Understood." With that I heard the the sound of her footsteps getting farther from the door, leaving me to myself.

After a quick shower, I headed to my luggage and pulled out a deep red material, floor length dress with a thigh-high slit on the left side. Laying it out on the bed I slipped on my undergarments and sat at my vanity, applying a thin layer of eyeliner and mascara, before coating my lips in a clear gloss. Deciding to leave my hair down, I stand up from my seat and walk over to the bed and stepped into my dress. Once I put on my heels I left my room and walked towards the casino.

I dont know why,  but I have a really strong feeling that something bad is gonna happen.