11/5 after date /Raven

Hey there! Its me again. Just got back from the date. He was PERFECT.Secretive, like a mystery waiting to be solved. Clever, he amazed me with his many tricks of hiding little gifts for me. Smart, he had so many cool facts about broad spectrum of things. His name was Shawn and I think I'm in love. He gave me a nickname to: "Birdie".

When we first met he was wearing a nice tuxedo, then he pulled his hand from behind him and offered me a bouquet of the most beautiful black roses. He walked me in with his arm around mine and we sat at a table with a flickering candle that reflected his eyes with a magnificent glow. Yet his eyes seemed deep, almost hallow, like there was something just around the corner waiting to be discovered, and I had hoped then it would be me to discover that thing.

He told me a bit about himself he had majored in forensics in college and worked in the local morgue. When we got to order our food I was about to order a cheap glass of iced tea and a salad but he refused and ordered a bottle amontillado for the both of us. The wine was amazing and we had so much fun talking about our lives and what we were panning for our future. When we had finished eating and got the check I was about to pull my wallet out to pay for the meals, but he stopped me and payed for it himself.

When we walked out of the restaurant he linked my arm with his and walked me to my car, he then followed me home to make sure I was safe. There's no doubt about it, he's the one for me.

-Raven