Chapter 3

Luke had no clue why Steffi wanted to have sex drunk, but he just shrugged it off and went along with the deal. Luke thought everything was going according to plan; with Michael thinking he's having sex with a different girl (well, only Steffi) every week, he was rising to the top of the popularity ladder.

Luke stole a bottle of alcohol from the fraternity's kitchen and headed up stairs with Steffi, making it extremely obvious.

"Nice catch, Luke!" Michael yelled from the crowd of dancing people as Luke and Steffi walked upstairs to find a vacant room.

"Is that your friend?" Steffi asked as they walked into an empty room.

"Yeah- well no, I don't know. I don't think so." Luke shrugged, closing the door behind him.

They both sat on the bed and Luke handed the bottle over to Steffi. She eagerly opened the lid and took a large sip of the liquid.

"Here." Steffi wiped her mouth with her hand and gave the bottle to Luke. Remembering the foul burning taste that the alcohol gave him, he simply shook his head.

"What do you mean? We had a deal!" Steffi snapped, crossing her arms against her chest.

"I know!" Luke chuckled, "But I have my own!" He grabbed out his flask.

"Right." Steffi blushed, slightly embarrassed by her reaction.

Steffi and Luke continued to gulp down their beverages until they were both drunk (Luke thought he was drunk off sugar, if that is even possible).

"Are you ready to fuck me?" Ashley giggled, falling back into the bedroom by Luke's body.

"Are ready to be fucked?" Luke chuckled, connecting his lips to hers.

Steffi ran her small hands up Luke's chest, tugging at the collar of his shirt before taking it off. Luke quickly undressed Steffi, barely taking his lips off her soft skin. Luke groaned as his fingers snaked their way up Steffi's back, tracing small circles while their lips and tongues fought with each other.

Luke hovered over Steffi's small figure, kissing down her neck and chest while she felt his toned stomach.

"Here." Steffi pulled a condom out of her pocket.

"I thought I was meant to bring them." Luke panted, continuing to suck on Steffi's exposed skin.

"One time thing." She mumbled as she kissed Luke's collarbone. Luke and Steffi took off each other's jeans. He ripped the condom open. Steffi snatched the condom and rolled onto him.

Luke hooked his fingers under the hem of Steffi's underwear and pulled them down, leaving small kisses on her legs as he did so.

Luke spread Steffi's legs apart and lined himself up with her entrance. Luke began to thrust, kissing her lips once again.

"Oh my god." Steffi moaned, biting her lip.

Panting, Luke continued to thrust into Steffi, as she sucked his collarbone, giving him goosebumps.

They continued on for what felt like hours to Luke, completely ignoring the fact that a party was going on around them. They were too absorbed in one another to care.

"That was good." Luke casually said once they had finished. The two of them lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Uh huh." Steffi nodded. They were both extremely tired, and Steffi seemed a little tipsy, although most of the alcohol seemed to be worn off.

Eventually, Luke and Steffi fell asleep, side by side in the bed.

Luke woke up the next morning before Steffi. He didn't want to be here when she woke up, she to quickly put his clothes on and hurried to make a quick exit out the room. Before leaving, Luke took Steffi's phone, put in his number and texted himself.

Luke felt great, and he was ready to come back for more.