Chapter 6

AN: This story will be completed tonight and the last chapter will be up on ao3 but I will still be posting the entire story here.

I'll post one chapter a day and I would appreciate it if you could give me upvotes and comments.

Thank you & enjoy the rest of the story 💜

Dahyun tossed and turned on her bed, struggling to fall asleep as thoughts of what happened between her and Taehyung filled her mind.

She groaned, sitting up as she pulled her hair out of frustration.

"What just happened?" She asked herself, wondering why she did not push him away when he leaned in to kiss her.

She paused for a while, remembering how she kissed him back and how she felt butterflies in her stomach as she let her lips move along with Taehyung's.

She placed her palms on her cheeks, feeling it heat up at the thought.

"Do I like him?" Dahyun asked herself, placing her hand on her chest as she felt her heart beat in an unusual manner.

Unknowingly, Dahyun found herself smiling, touching her lips as the scene of her and Taehyung kissing replayed in her head.

She let herself fall back on the bed as she closed her eyes, finally drifting off to sleep.

Taehyung woke up with a grin on his face, dreaming about cuddling with Dahyun.

He giggled as he hugged his pillow. "I wish it wasn't just a dream." He said, finally getting off his bed and preparing his breakfast.

Taehyung's smile disappeared, realising how awkward things will probably be between them.

"What are we now?" Taehyung asked himself, wondering if it is valid to consider them dating, right after a kiss.

Taehyung got lost in his thoughts, forgetting about the egg that he was frying. "Shit." He cursed, seeing how burnt and inedible it is.

He headed to the refrigerator to grab something to eat, but is welcomed with nothing.

He sighed as he hurriedly washed up, preparing to head out to have some brunch outside.

Taehyung opened his door, surprised to see Dahyun in front of him, who is just about to leave as well.

Dahyun looked at him as she paused on her tracks. She coughed, scratching the back of her head.

"Good ...." Taehyung broke the ice, trying to ease the awkwardness. "Good Morning." He continued, giving her a smile.

Dahyun awkwardly smiled back, avoiding his gaze as she waved her hand. "How are your hands?" She asked, trying her best to act like nothing happened between them.

Taehyung raised his hands, showing them to Dahyun with a proud smile.

"I applied ointment." He said as he slowly went down the stairs, waiting for Dahyun.

Dahyun cannot help but to chuckle at the way Taehyung boasted like a kid. She followed him down the stairs as she dusted off the nonexistent dirt on her shorts.

"Where are you headed to?" She asked, trying her best to lighten up the awkward tension between them.

Taehyung bit his lower lip, looking at Dahyun who is smiling at him. "I accidentally burned my breakfast. I'm heading out for brunch." He said as he let out a chuckle.