Tokimi's secret

Narrator POV (Omniscient)

____________________________________________________________________________

    Aru saw Jeryl first and rushed, jumping on Jeryl quickly. Jeryl, being the man that he is, reached his arms around Aru's back and ass. He almost leaned in to kiss Aru, but that might have been too much. Aru, feeling Jeryls arms around him almost purred in contentment. realizing what he was doing, Aru blushed and pulled back, Jeryl tried setting him down but the two were oddly arranged and both fell to the floor, Jeryl landing on top of Aru. Both blushing they got up and dusted each other off.

    Tokimi saw Aru jump and fell to the floor laughing. She finally saw why Aru was so happy about seeing Jeryl. Aru's in love with Jeryl, She thought laughing in her head as well as her body. It does explain a few things. In her mind Tokimi saw Aru acting badly to Jeryl and saw that as a sign of him rejecting his feelings.

    Aru heard Tokimi laughing and looked at her with a venomous glare, she stopped right then and there.

Aru's P.O.V. (only him)

___________________________________________________________________________

    I can't believe I did that infront of Tokimi. I can't believe she laughed. I thought angry at Tokimi's reaction. A blush creeped up my face as I thought of Jeryl's reaction, the blushing smile he had on was enough to send me into heaven. This may be a spell, but right now I don't care. I want him to smile like that forever.

    Tokimi, as though she could read my thoughts, gave me a secret smile and said, "You will get your wish someday." Jeryl looked puzzled at me, but then smiled at me. I had to turn away to hide my lobster red face.

Tokimi's P.O.V. (only her)

____________________________________________________________________________

    I am so happy that I saw Aru blush. I haven't seen him blush in so long. Was what I was thinking. I stared long and hard at Aru and Jeryl's interactions. Aru seemed really happy, even though I know he was trying to be angry with me. Maybe he has found a love that will treat him right, a love I don't have to chase away with magick.

    Aru didn't know about the Magick, I didn't want him to. It seemed like it was just yesterday she had seen what was going to happen between him and his last girlfriend. It was going to be a disaster. So secretly she had given her enchanted chocolates that would make her just move away so nobody would be hurt. It had worked, her family had moved to the capital of the Faeries, TitanCity. It was named after Titania the faerie of the elements. She could make storms like nobodies business. She was scary if you pissed her off.