Jeryl's Love

Okay Tokimi fans, there maybe some Tokimi in this but not much, Jeryl and Aru fans are going to love this.... There are some graphic scenes and as such the rating is now R. Sorry for those of us under 17... Oh and posing a few questions: Will Aru ever break the spell? Will Jeryl win Aru's love? Will Tokimi interfere yet again? Why was Titania mentioned in Tokimi's Secret? Stay tuned... Wait this is a story so... Keep reading for the next exciting Installment of The Elemental Wars!!- Lee

For those few Tokimi fans, she won't be in this chapter very much, this one is a date between Jeryl and Aru... slightly forced by Tokimi.  IDK on sex right now but maybe later for those YAOI fans...

_______________________________________________

  "Aru, Jeryl wanted to ask you out..." Tokimi said casually. She knew that Aru would wanna go. Aru loved Jeryl so much that she sometimes thought that if Aru had the chance, Jeryl wouldn't be walking the next day.

  Aru jumped at the thought of going on a date with Jeryl. The love spell was cast ten days ago and had worn off, but he still loved, and wanted to jump, Jeryl. He didn't care any longer if it was a spell or real love, he just wanted to be with Jeryl for ever.

   After hunting down Jeryl, Aru walked up to him hoping to ask him out, but as soon as he arrived Jeryl asked him out.

  "So Aru, umm... do you want to go to the Marrion Cafe? I'll treat," he wanted to know. He looked at Aru with big brown hopeful eyes. Aru felt himself get excited by the staring.

  "Yea, sure. If you want to," Aru replied, looking away slightly hoping for Jeryl not to notice the blush. He failed. Epically failed.

  They made a date for Friday and departed, knowing that the first date was important, and started coming up with plans.

_____________________FRIDAY________________________________________

 Jeryl thought that he would die when he saw Aru wearing a pair of black pants that fit like a second skin, a white shirt with a black button up over shirt. His shoes were black and all together, he looked extremely hot. His black hair done up in an elegant fashion unable to be described. Jeryl thought that he would faint right then and there from arousal.

  Aru was almost melting from what he saw of Jeryl. He was wearing a silver silk wizards cloak, meaning that he was highly magickal, underneath he was wearing white pants that were loose, a black shirt long sleeve shirt and he was beautiful. His long blonde hair was flying in the breeze. Aru was aroused and half convinced to skip Marrion Cafe, right then and there.

P.O.V. is Jeryl right now!!

________________________________________________________

  ' Aru is so hot,' that is my first thought, 'I wish I could take him home with me,' is my second. But I know my family wouldn't like for me to have a faerie with me. I mean, I am a Half-thing. Most Faeries see us only as sex toys, but right now, I am not truely convinced that I care. All that I know right now is that I love Aru.

   "Jeryl," Aru said, shaking me from my thoughts, "Do you mind if I kiss you?" He asked so kindly that what else could I say.

   "I want you to kiss me," I said... silently praying to the Elemental Earth for this to happen... Suddenly I felt his lips on mine, and my eyes closed slowly...

P.O.V. Aru

________________________________________________________

  My first thought is, 'I am kissing Jeryl, a guy, and it feels so good.' My second thought was, 'we oughta get to the cafe soon'....But, my thoughts were interrupted as Jeryl rubbed himself against me... I, as much as i might be ashamed of this, moaned in pleasure. My mind started screaming out to me, "WE ARE IN A STREET, even though it is a Faerie street were this happens alot, HURRY UP AND GET HOME SO THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE IN PRIVATE." Lets just say I obeyed my mind and teleported us to my bedroom.

  We didn't get very far before we both were completely aroused and couldn't move much... We decided to stop to take a cold shower, or rather the Chastity spells around my bed dumped us with cold water... I will curse my mom and dad when I get back home for summer holidays. We both drenched in water, now back to our senses started talking about normal stuff, and then he went home... I was thoroughly going to study Chastity Spells and remove the one on my bed.

________________________________________________

So will it last?

Is Tokimi slightly over protective, like a mother?

Why did I put goddesses on tags?

Is there something I am not telling you?

Did I slip up and put a tag on that I was putting on another story?

Vote x comment x fan? is this the right order?