Elemental Wars

This is my own story- any persons resembling anyone dead or living is completely coincidental... unless it isn't...

Elemental Wars... The Beginning I guess.

At first there was only one, a single elemental among the endless ocean of darkness, nothing else in sight... This elemental was named Mina. Mina was lonely, and at the first thought she wondered what she could do, she was all alone she wished that she could have someone there but there was no one, and then there was, a light glowed from Mina as she wanted another person, and there became a man and a woman, Mina decided to name the man Sky, because he brought color, and the woman earth, because she brought stability, and with this Mina was happy, she had friends, and they played together all of the day, but alas Sky and Earth went to be together and had children, and Mina decided to name them all. unto the green things that walked upright she gave the name of Faeries, and unto the brown things she named Animals... 

Mina was happy with the names of these new things, and they gave her love, for she was there grandmother, and thus Mina became known as the Grandmother of the world. Soon Mina though was jealous of Sky and Earth's relationship, she began to resent the very things she wrought... - an exert from Biblio Fata

A tired Tokimi was startled awake by the sound of moving footsteps in the classroom, she had slept through class again. Teacher was going to be mad at her yet again. Dang, if only, if only... Tokimi wished.

"Toki-chan," called Aru, "Come on or you will be late." Aru was pointing to the clock, school was already over, it was time for Dance, and there was no way in all of Avalon that she was going to miss the first day of Dance.

Tokimi ran to Aru and they went together to Dance. Aru was ahead in getting to the door, but Tokimi beat him in changing, with a small spell she had learned from her mom, and was out there stretching before anyone else had even finished taking off there street clothes. Tokimi loved dancing but that wasn't the only reason why she ran to Dance, it was the only class they had with Men. I mean all there magic classes where with other Faeries and the occasional odd Thing, but Men were special because they didn't have much magic and still survived, even the young ones who got colds survived on the little magic that the Gods had granted them. Of course no one know what Gods where actual Gods, they had lost that knowledge when they lost there histories thousands of years ago, but they had survived on so little.

Tokimi saw a Man run out of the changing room, she thought this was a girl but who knows, they may have odd parts, Tokimi saw Aru go next to this person and glance at the Man too.

"Are you a boy or girl?"Tokimi asked brazenly. As though perturbed to be talking to a Faerie the Man looked away, blushing. Tokimi looked closely at the Man child and saw that he hadn't any freckles which usually marked a mans face. He seemed to have a little more magick than a Man too, even though he was obviously Man and not Faerie, or even a Thing. What she saw made her curious.

"I am male, my name is Jeryl, if that be your question, and you?" mumbled the boy, looking now quiet abashed. The boy, now identified as Jeryl, hadn't realized the mistake he had made in asking a female Faerie that question, because while a male Faerie might have not noticed the implications, a female Faerie would jump at it.

Tokimi, quickly losing her thoughts of the curiousity of the Man, hit the boy, "What kinda question is that you mortal bein'! Of course i am a girl!" The boy cried and Tokimi looked at him in awe thinking, That kinda a punch wouldn't have phased another Faerie, but it hurt this boy of the Man, making her curious once more.

Aru got out sooner than the other male faeries but was still very slow, so Tokimi was already dancing with the mortal boy, trying to make up for the punch she gave him. Aru saw this and saw that she was having fun, when originally she only seemed to think of these children of Man for amusement. Aru didn't realize that she was amused with the child of Man.

______________ 2 days later__________________________

Aru was seething with jealousy at the mortal being that Tokimi seemed to spend all of her time with. A sense of losing something precious wasn't there anymore, just jealousy at the love that was blooming. Or rather, at the love that he precieved was blooming. He had this stab of realization, he felt this had happened before. Perhaps this was a replay of a memory before his life. He quickly sent that thought away, he didn't want to think that he wasn't in control of his own feelings. 

But still, the way Tokimi was ogling that mortal was sickening, and Aru just decided that it was going to get contagious, as he was noticing the mortals musculature and grace... along with the way his hair shined in the sunlight... ' Stop thinking about him that way,' Aru thought sternly to himself. With a quickly mumbled spell he sent a horrible disease at the mortal boy. The spell hit and the boy went down, and on that note, Tokimi went down with him to check what was wrong. Horrified at what he had done, Aru quickly sent the knowledge of the curse to Tokimi, using a forbidden spell to make it seem like she had known it all along.

_____________________With Jeryl and Tokimi______________________________

Jeryl fell into a fit of coughing as she was talking. she went down to look at him to see what was wrong. As she looked around to shout at Aru to get the med supplies, she found he was gone... Odd. Her attention returned to the mortal and she waved a hand over him only to reveal a curse, a familiar curse, but totally alien at the same time. Almost as though this had all happened before... she brushed it off and began on the counter curse. There was too little time to be thinking about what might or mightn't have happened.

_______________________________________________________________________

as you see I have merged two chapters and added a few extra details... This should make it easier to understand how things started happening.