Prologue

"But... Bang PD-nim..."

"Just finish your contract here with us, with BTS,"

"I know I still 2 years here in agency but I need to go. I only have 100 days, Bang PD-nim... I'm... I'm sorry,"

"Okay, fine. Just stay for 100 days here then after that, you can go now. We will going to fix your contract and everything so you can go freely without any problem,"

"But--"

"Jimin, the music video is out now... we can't delete it anymore and your fans will be worried if they won't see you and also you came out to the music shows and concerts,"

Jimin knows that the CEO is already using their MV and their fans for him to stay... for at least... 100 days. But he knows he can't be stay longer but does he have a choice?

Also, one of the reason why he's leaving is because of heartache. Yes, he fell in love with one of his co-member. He's straight but he doesn't know how and why.

He sigh. "Okay, Bang PD-nim. I'll stay for 100 days and that's it. I'll leave," he said to his boss.

Bang PD smiled genuinely. "Thank you..."

"Can I do whatever I want?"

Bang PD raise his brow. "As long as you won't break any rules what's written in the contract,"

"I want to be in a relationship..."

Bang PD smile. "It's fine--"

"With one of my co-members,"