Eight.two

"Let's gooooo!!"

They're already at the street walking while they're looking for a food stall.

"I want ice cream!!" V exclaimed. Jimin nodded to him and went to an ice cream store. "Where do we go after this?" Jimin asked. V touches his chin as he think where will they go after. "Hm... park?" V questioning answered. "I miss the playgrounds and fresh surroundings there." he look to Jimin.

They went inside the ice cream store and went directly to the counter. Jimin ordered for the both of them.

"Let's go there, after we got our order,"

They ordered vanilla-flavored ice cream with sprinkles on top. They munch their ice creams before it melts as they go to the park.

**

"What will you do if today is your last day here on earth?"

Taehyungie look to the person beside him confused. "Are you okay, Jiminie hyung?" he asked while the latter's gaze still on the sky. Jimin nod. "I'm fine, Taetae. I'm just asking." he's still smiling without glancing at the person beside him. "Well..." V took a deep sigh as he looks to the sky also. "If today is my last day, I think I will spend my whole day with my family and BTS," he answered honestly. "And how will you do that?" This time, Jimin look to V and the latter mirrored him. "I will bring you all to Daegu and spend our day there together with my family," he replied and smiled at Jimin. "How about you?" V counter attacked. "Me?" he asked himself and V nodded. "I will spend my day with myself. Alone. Far away from y'all and my family," Jimin laughed softly. "But why?"

"So you guys won't know. With that, I can die peacefully. I don't have any burden in my heart because I hate see y'all crying and so you guys won't miss me. You will get used to it that I'm not with you anymore,"

V doesn't know but he felt worried after what Jimin stated. He feels nervous about- he doesn't know- but he's nervous.

Something's wrong to Jimin hyung. He thought.

"Hyung-"

"Wanna go bar?" Jimin wriggle his eyebrows.

V shake his head as he smile to Jimin. "Hyung, they might get mad to us if we go--"

Jimin cut off his sentence when he pulled V's hand and they both run.