Sixteen

FIVE DAYS had passed but Jhope's friend doesn't call him yet. They gave Jimin's message to RM in KakaoTalk, thinking it can help to find him but they didn't succeed. The message was made 3 days ago before Jimin left and it was made by a scheduled message, wherein the message will be sent to the receiver depends on the date you will put it.

The message's location is still in Seoul, South Korea. They saw the address and it was from their dorm address.

Until tonight, Mingyu, his friend, called. Jhope immediately answered the call, hoping for good news.

"Did you found him?"

"Ne. But--"

"WHERE IS HE?!!" he yelled as his excitement travel to his body.

"He's in America,"

"A-America?"

"Ne. California, U.S.A, specifically."

He's really amazed at his friend for being a genius and tactful because the fact that they don't any have leads to Jimin but his friend still found the younger.

"C-can you send me the address?"

"Of course. I'll send you now,"

"Kamsahamnida, Mingyu hyung! I owe you a lot!!" he started to cry again. But this time, because of happiness.

The latter laugh and thank him too before hanging the call and send to Jhope the address.

He jumped in happiness when he received the text. It's a good thing that their boss allowed them to take another break but... working, a little, at the same time. They talked to their fans five days ago and released Jimin's own composed song 'Promise' and as usual, they cried again. But with hope, that time. They continue to hide from the media with the help of their company and bodyguards. They also ask for some help from their friends and hire private investigators too just to find him.

It's already five days when they started covering Jimin's missing presence, that's the plan of SUGA as they find Jimin. They didn't post any photos of the latter or sometimes they post some unseen photos of Jimin, so the fans won't notice, they just making excuses, and yesterday, they revealed that Jimin is sick... he has a fever and they're taking care of him. They wanted to spill the truth because they can't hide it anymore and lie more to them but the agency won't let them unless they found Jimin. They will reveal that Jimin left the Big Hit and everything.

The agency explained to them more about what do they need to know. The pros and cons of what will they do. Jimin may be in danger if they broadcast to everyone that he's missing and so is the BTS, themselves. And they just agreed when they heard the reason why.

Since ARMYs are geniuses (XD), they noticed the change of BTS, their weights, their updates, their faces, their eyes, and eyebags. They said it. They're not fine. And of course, they cover it up with random stuffs. Earlier, V and Hope made a live, them making bracelets for everyone and some lucky ARMYs. They tried their best to make it happy, fun, lively, and colorful. Just to cover some things again.

When he came back to reality, he went outside his room and screamed at the top of his lungs. "YEOROBUUUUN!!!! I FOUND JIMIN-AAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

"GUYS! GUYS!!!! I FOUND JIMIN!!!! GUUUYS!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU!!!!!"

"WHAT?!!" Jin screamed, who just got out of his room, running towards him. "I FOUND JIMIN!!!!" Jhope chimed as he waves the paper in his hand. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!" SUGA who just got out of his room shouted. "NE!!!"