Two

"Jungkook... can we talk?"

I look down. I know he will reject me again this time. For the nth time!

"Sure," I was surprised. I look to him as my smile grows. "Jinjja?!" I asked and he nods while smiling.

A month after when the guestings and awardings happened in America. We came back to Korea. Two weeks of being rejected by my Kookie.

I need to talk to him. I followed him in the comfort room. We're here at the BBMA.

"Kookie..."

"Not now, Hyung!"

"Can we talk?"

"Maybe later,"

After that, he left me alone there in the comfort room.

--

"Jungkookie~ let's eat!"

"I'm not yet hungry. I'll just wait for V Hyung,"

"But the food is getting cold,"

"Then eat it,"

--

"Kook--"

"Jimin! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP?!! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!! PLEASE STOP PESTERING ME!! I'M SO TIRED OF YOU! DO YOU KNOW THAT! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I'M GETTING SICK! YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE TO ANNOY ME AND I HATE IT! I HATE YOU!! GET A LIFE HYUNG!!"

"But..."

"Ever since we became trainees, you're always pestering me. And now we became idols, you don't stop. Jimin... when will you get tired?"

I was so shocked that time. I didn't expect Jungkook will shout at me like that. Like... I'm not older than him. It's feels like... I'm nothing... nothing but a pest... in Kook's eyes.

The hyungs and V always tell me to chill and let Kookie, leave him alone, for the meantime. But I can't help it. I'm desperate now to get Kookie's heart. I want him to be mine. Just this once.

"Kook... I'm sorry for what I've done. Sorry for pestering and annoy you, I didn't know I already crossed the line... I... I..." I trailed off coz I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know how to continue it. "But... please... let me... let me be your boyfriend. Kook-" he cut me off.

His eyebrows got furrowed. "Jimin--"

"Let's have a deal," I smiled. Hoping a 'yes' from him. "What deal?" he asked. "Let's have a relationship as boyfriends for 69 days... and after that... I'll let you go. I won't bother you anymore, I promise," I said. "W-what? Hyung, this can't work. You are my co-member and my brother... also... I'm straight, Hyung. I'm not into gays or something. Don't get me wrong--"